Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 2169 times)

Offline mewmew445

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: SugaryCarrots
Ban Appeal
« Opened on May 21, 2016, 10:03:52 AM »
 I apologize that I left my dog at spawn, as it's considered an entity which can create server lag if situation is severe enough. I believe that I should have been given more temporary bans, but a punishment I believe was necessary. Just not a full out server ban?... It was a permanent ban, perhaps about 1-2 years ago. I made a previous ban appeal however it was denied because of the current username, but I have changed it and would like to make a fresh start with the famcraft community. The reason for the ban was leaving my dog at spawn more than once... I think it'd be awesome if you guys could give me one more chance?
Best regards ~ Carrots
Current IGN: SugaryCarrots

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on May 21, 2016, 04:13:48 PM »
 Just to be clear- you were banned after having been warned many times about the dog issue. You continued to leave dogs all over the place, including under the signs that said "Do not leave pets at spawn"

You were warned multiple times and tempbanned before eventually being permbanned.

I am going to pardon you and give you another chance. Please read the rules and make sure you do follow them.

https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,9761.msg56124.html#msg56124