Famcraft

Author Topic: QuinnFalconer Sorry Plea  (Read 2559 times)

Offline QuinnFalconer

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: QuinnFalconer
QuinnFalconer Sorry Plea
« Opened on June 01, 2016, 02:22:47 PM »
Hello there Fam creators  :)  -  Our 7 year old son Quinn would like to say he is really sorry for getting banned and didn't really understand that in this world you cant just break and look for stuff, and that houses are actually real peoples houses they built and spent time on. (He usually just plays all on his own on the cell phone version in creative world, so is getting used to this whole realm thing).  he did try to type "i am sorry, will you be my partner" to the avatar or creator who came up to him (and guessing who's house he was breaking blocks on).  I had a sit down talk with him that Fam Craft is not the same thing as creative and it's a cool world where you just be nice to people and everyone is on same team.  He gets that now and would like a 2nd chance to join in on fun.  Thanks for your consideration.  Quinn and his Daddy.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: QuinnFalconer Sorry Plea
« Reply #1 on June 02, 2016, 12:58:06 PM »
Hi Dad,

Thank you for taking the time to post a plea on behalf of your child. Quinn was perm-banned for griefing. He did a large amount of damage including pretty much destroying another player's home. This was the third time Quinn has griefed here.

We have very strict no griefing rules here on Famcraft. It matters to us a great deal that players respect one another and their property. All players work hard to earn their materials, and they put a great deal of thought and time into building their homes. Greifing and/or stealing is never tolerated here.

I am going to pardon Quinn's ban this time, but it is very important that he reads and understands the rules. If he has not had a tour, it would also be great if he would take the tour to learn how to play here. It provides some very useful information, especially for beginners.

Please make sure he understands we absolutely do not allow any griefing or stealing.

Here is some information about what we consider to be griefing:

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location

And Dad- we do welcome parents too if you'd like to hop on the server and play too. Thank you. We will look forward to seeing Quinn back on the server.

Offline QuinnFalconer

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: QuinnFalconer
« Reply #2 on June 02, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »
Thanks and we very much appreciate the understanding and for taking all the time in such a detailed response that made it easier to read it over with him.  I think it really did sink in and he knows what Fam Craft is all about now.  happy playing and thanks! :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 02, 2016, 05:31:14 PM »
 Sorry Dad, this is not going to work out. He was back for less than 2 hours before he was griefing and stealing again. I am afraid this is not the right server for him at this time.   :( He has been permbanned.