Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm sorry for the way i acted  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Link_Miner

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Link_miner
I'm sorry for the way i acted
« Opened on June 11, 2016, 07:30:00 PM (Edited July 02, 2016, 07:01:22 PM) »
I am sorry for my first comment that was "that sounds like its not pg" that was the start but i apologized to staff and i asked if the staff member rubinchestnut if he would like a hug so then i had done the /me command and it said Link_Miner hugged RubinChestnut gracefully and he didn't appreciate that so he kicked me, then later on i had said something about that later 10 minuits twice then he said he likes to ban rather than hug so he banned me so i belive i was unrightfully banned

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I should not have been Banned
« Reply #1 on June 11, 2016, 07:32:42 PM »
 And here you are, continuing to push this situation. You will now be forum banned for 2 weeks. Please take this time to think about what may have led to your ban, and how you can avoid being banned again if you're ever allowed to return.

In 2 weeks, if you have thought of an acceptable plea, please feel free to post it for review.

Offline Link_Miner

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Link_miner
Re: I should not have been Banned
« Reply #2 on July 02, 2016, 07:00:05 PM »
I feel sorry For the way i acted i Wish to be better on the server I know I acted out on ya'll I feel sorry That i had mentuned it after this server is one of my favorites  I want to be able to come back on I'll do all I can to get back on

PS: you kinda banned me so i couldn't see your comment after i was banned i didn't see that i was banned i'd give a small warning first

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I'm sorry for the way i acted
« Reply #3 on July 08, 2016, 05:28:07 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea.

When you are banned, you are banned. No warning. Additionally, when you tried to log in a messages was displayed to you explaining that you were banned. That is all the info you required until your forum ban expired.

I am going to lift your ban this time, however, if you ever attempt to make inappropriate comments in chat again, or if you are ever pushy when you have been told to stop a behavior again you will be permanently banned without the option of a plea.

Please make sure you follow the rules and are respectful of all players and staff upon your return.