Famcraft

Author Topic: Scary_Ghosty (formerly Whippedcream1337) ban  (Read 2777 times)

Offline WhippedCream1337

• Boo!
    • View Profile
Scary_Ghosty (formerly Whippedcream1337) ban
« Opened on June 18, 2016, 12:15:15 PM »
Not entirely sure why I was banned, to be honest. I used to play this server a lot and disappeared one day. I wanted to start playing SMP again and when I went to log in, I received notification of my ban.

Because it's been so long and I don't really know why I'm banned, I can't make that much of a plea. Even if you reject me, I'd still like to know why I was banned.

Thanks!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Scary_Ghosty (formerly Whippedcream1337) ban
« Reply #1 on June 18, 2016, 01:30:12 PM »
 Not sure why you'd want to come back.

The last time you dropped by your attitude you displayed was not something we care to see here.

You logged in with a bad attitude, were not happy for whatever reason, and logged out with this little delight:

[19:47] <+Famcraft18> (09Scary_Ghosty) Wow, this place is just as "friendly" as before. Nevermind. Bye

You were banned so you did not log back in for staff to have to deal with when I was not around.

We do our very best to keep this community safe, happy and upbeat. We don't need negativity like this here.

If you can explain why you might have said this and/or why you would even care to return to such an unfriendly place, please feel free to do so.

Offline WhippedCream1337

• Boo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 18, 2016, 08:42:54 PM »
Well, I think you said it best yourself: I was in a bad mood. I understand that a specific atmosphere is to be maintained at all times, so I sincerely apologize for my sarcastic remark. Rest assured that should I return, no matter what mood I am in, everything will be hunky-dory.
I would like to return because I had/have some friends on the server who I'd like to see again. I also have quite a lovely homestead (unless that map has been reset, I'm honestly not sure) that I'd like to continue work on. I've put a lot of hard work and a lot of time into my dwelling on this SMP server

Offline WhippedCream1337

• Boo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 18, 2016, 08:46:24 PM »
(I accidentally hit [return] too soon)

I have no problem being permanently muted if you feel that will remedy the problem. However I ask you only take this course of action if you feel it is 100% necessary for my return.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 18, 2016, 10:09:59 PM (Edited June 18, 2016, 10:11:33 PM) »
Sent from Scary_Ghosty via private message on the forum:
I do not wish to cause further conflict, but in your post you are scolding me for using sarcasm negatively... while using sarcasm negatively yourself. I have not one single problem being polite, and I know that here on Famcraft you are an authority figure, but I ask that you also stay polite too, please.

In regards to the above, perhaps I was making a point? It seems to have caught your attention. I'm glad.

Please do not send me personal messages regarding pleas. Anything you need to say needs to remain here.  My reply to you was honest and direct. I do not sugar coat things.

We do not perm-mute. We expect all players to exercise self control. You were quite rude to staff and players due to your "bad mood". The tone of your plea and personal message do not give me any degree of confidence that things will be any better if you return.

I will discuss this with another admin and post a reply soon.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 19, 2016, 11:23:29 AM »
 Nope, we are not interested in having you back here due to your past attitude issues. Creating an alternate account to post a negative review of the staff on the forum also didn't help your cause  ;) You won't be welcome back.

Anyone interested is welcome to see here:

https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,11009.0.html