Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned Zak556  (Read 2762 times)

Offline melilewi

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to be unbanned Zak556
« Opened on August 07, 2016, 08:23:16 AM »
Hi,

My son isn't sure why he was banned. We went over the rules and he said he might have broken something and not fixed it. He is willing to abide by the rules. Just need to reinforce what rule he broke. He says "I'm extremely sorry."

Mom of Zak556

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned Zak556
« Reply #1 on August 09, 2016, 01:04:45 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea. Every block transaction is recorded and logged here on Famcraft so we can always tell which players have caused damage.

Zac found a house he did not own, broke the wall, went inside and broke and stole armor stands with armor on them, and a hard-earned nether star from another player.  This would have been impossible to do accidentally.

Famcraft is very strictly a no griefing server. Players here work hard to earn their items and build their homes. We expect that all players remain respectful one one another at all times. This means we do not break/steal other players items.

If you want to discuss this with Zak and post a reply here to let us know he understands, then we can see about getting him back on the server.

To help you both understand a little more about griefing, Here are some of the things that count as griefing-

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location

Offline melilewi

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 01, 2016, 03:55:48 PM »
Thanks for your response. When I read your post to him, he admitted to doing those things. For now, I think he should remain banned.  I will ask again in the future to be unbanned, but for now, we will leave things as they are.

Offline melilewi

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 12, 2016, 08:37:22 AM »
Hi,

This is Zak556's mom. Can he be unbanned please?  He has shown that he can respect other people and abide the rules on other servers.  I think he is ready to prove that he can be a good Minecraft Citizen on FamCraft.

Thanks,

Melissa

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on November 13, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to let us know Zak is ready to try again. He has been unbanned and we will look forward to seeing him back on the server.  8)