Famcraft

Author Topic: Trying to find out why DiscoCraft_FTW was banned  (Read 1828 times)

Offline DicsoCraft_FTW

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: DiscoCraft_FTW
Trying to find out why DiscoCraft_FTW was banned
« Opened on October 23, 2016, 07:14:59 PM »
I am DiscoCraft's parent and I am trying to find out why he was banned from the FamCraft server. I have been trying to find friendly servers with kids his own age, instead of servers with mainly teens and adults. I was really excited to have found this server for him to try and he seemed to like it. I found out recently that he was banned, and although he tells me he hasn't done anything to deserve to get banned, I am trying to find out why exactly he was banned so we can work on the behavior that cause him to be banned. I would like to be able to help him socialize better in online play.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Trying to find out why DiscoCraft_FTW was banned
« Reply #1 on November 11, 2016, 04:28:52 PM »
 DiscoCraft was banned for constant ongoing negativity and complaining in chat, even when asked nicely multiple times to stop. We try to keep chat light and upbeat. We tried to work with Disco and help them understand how to behave in chat on Famcraft, but unfortunately we were unable to resolve the issue and Disco was ultimately banned.

If Disco would like to try again, we can give them another chance but we will need them to understand that constant complaining and dramatic negativity will not work on Famcraft. Thank you.

[15:28] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09DiscoCraft_FTW: *cries until the end of the world*