Famcraft

Author Topic: FrodoRose's plea  (Read 2302 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
FrodoRose's plea
« Opened on November 20, 2016, 02:12:50 PM »
          Hello, this is FrodoRose. I decided to check in on Famcraft to see how everyone was doing, knowing that it had been a long while sense I last had the chance to do so. I have not found much free time in my schedule due to the amount of time that my school work takes up. I logged onto Minecraft and started to log onto Famcraft to see, to my disappointment, that I was banned.

I thought to the past few times that I had played on Famcraft but could not remember doing anything to get myself banned, but I could easily be mistaken. I will not try to make an official plea until I know why I was banned. So, if you have any knowledge of why I was banned, please tell me and I will do my best to apologize to anybody's feelings that I hurt, or replace damaged property, so on. Thank you for your appreciated time, I hope to see you on Famcraft again.
                                                          -FrodoRose
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: FrodoRose's plea
« Reply #1 on November 24, 2016, 12:03:23 AM »
 Hey Frodo!

The ban has been removed and you should be able to log in. Unfortunately your ip was banned when a few other players and a series ips were banned from the server. We will look forward to seeing you back in game.