Famcraft

Author Topic: Please Unban Me. I believe it was an accident. NetherLordPvP  (Read 2374 times)

Offline NetherLordPvP

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: NetherLordPvP
Please Unban Me. I believe it was an accident. NetherLordPvP
« Opened on November 22, 2016, 08:37:59 AM (Edited November 22, 2016, 10:05:36 AM) »
Hello,
My son Tripp is 7 years old, NetherLordPvP on Minecraft. We went over the rules together before joining a few months ago (when his name was Enderbuilder1) and he was so excited to start playing! (He has never had any issues on other family servers like [removed name], which he plays kindly on everyday.) He was having a great time until one day, everything he had kept disappearing, or being erased. His ranks, his jobs, things he farmed with, iron generator, etc. He couldn't figure out why this was happening, but noticed it was after he left to go play Parkour, and when he came back, all of his stuff was gone. He made the mistake of logging out and then back in, apparently too many times, hoping it would somehow reset his stuff and make it appear again. This caused him to be banned, due to all the loging in and out, I assume. This happened when I was putting baby brother down for a nap, so I wasn't aware it was happening. He became frustrated and didn't know how to fix it, which is why he logged in and out so much, hoping something would fix itself. We aren't sure if it was supposed to be a temporary or permanent ban, but it's been a couple months now and still wont let him in, so we're hoping that you're able to assist us and see that this really was an honest mistake by a flustered second grader. We appreciate your time and help! Tripp plays on other family servers and is always fun, helpful with others, and never intentionally breaks rules. He's a sweet boy and good friend, and he's really hoping to get back to playing with y'all again. He's definitely learned his lesson!

Thanks again,

Lora

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please Unban Me. I believe it was an accident. NetherLordPvP
« Reply #1 on November 22, 2016, 05:49:38 PM (Edited November 22, 2016, 06:00:07 PM) »
 We currently have no intention of unbanning this player. He was not banned on accident and it was meant to be a perm ban. This player was consistently negative, rude and disrespectful. He broke several rules and did not listen to staff. He was disruptive. I am sorry, but this is not the server for him at this time. Here are a few highlights from our time together.

[14:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: oh god
[15:00] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: will anyone be my friend
[15:01] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: is anybody my friend?
[15:04] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: will anybody be my friend?

He seemed to ask this constantly and complained he did not have friends here. It's very difficult to make friends when you take this approach.

[15:05] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: sh*t
[15:09] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: wow no*b  - this is him insulting another player.
[16:44] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Enderbuilder1: 1 boy lolololololol  - this is spam, after he had been asked not to spam earlier.

He had no respect for the rules, and frequently looked for ways to evade our swear filter so he could try to say bad words in chat.

[16:56] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: a helper well i went on parkour it deleted all my stuff even my clans
[16:57] <+FamcraftIRC> [w] 11JrMod11: BradBoy52306✯: Enderbuilder1, the area you are in probably has a different inventory
[16:57] <+FamcraftIRC> [w] 11JrMod11: BradBoy52306✯: Try going back to spawn
[16:57] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: i did
[16:57] <+FamcraftIRC> [w] 11JrMod11: BradBoy52306✯: You are on classic right
[16:57] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: man im never playing the server bye
[16:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: im never playing this server again

This is where he visited the parkour area which has a different inventory. He had to walk past a sign telling him he was entering an area with a different inventory to even get there. You can see a screenshot of the entrance here: https://image.famcraft.com/8bq2p2yl.png Staff and players explained it to him- he would not listen.

[16:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: im never playing this server again - his favorite catch phrase
[16:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Mechalo: you just joined
[16:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Chyvs4703: You don't mean that Enderbuilder1
[16:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09SLivingston: y
[16:59] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: im st*PID - once again, evading the filter

09[17:00] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 05Admin: RubensCherub ❤: Enderbuilder1- do not evade the filter again

At this point he was muted for being negative and disruptive in chat, and evading the swear filter yet again.

13[17:00] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: ADMIN
[17:00] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: aadmin
13[17:00] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: admin
09[17:02] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 05Admin: RubensCherub ❤: Enderbuilder1- I will unmute you now, but you need to not spam and not try to evade the filter

13[17:03] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: admin sorry
09[17:03] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 05Admin: RubensCherub ❤: ty, Enderbuilder1

[17:04] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: but my stuff its gon from just going on parkour

At this point, staff members and players took time to explain to him once again about the different inventory, and how he could return to the area with his item. He would not listen.

[17:09] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: guys i did it they dont work
[17:10] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: i quit this server - And again. This was constant, even before this situation. He continually "threatened" to quit.

[17:11] <+FamcraftIRC> Enderbuilder1 joined the game (On Classic)
[17:11] <+FamcraftIRC> 09Enderbuilder1 left the game (On Classic)
[17:11] <+FamcraftIRC> Enderbuilder1 joined the game (On Classic)
[17:11] <+FamcraftIRC> 09Enderbuilder1 left the game (On Classic)
[17:11] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Mechalo: uh
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Mechalo: what is happening?
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> Enderbuilder1 joined the game (On Classic)
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Chyvs4703: That is crazy
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> 09Enderbuilder1 left the game (On Classic)
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Chyvs4703: Is he liked banned or something?
09[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 05Admin: RubensCherub ❤: He is about to be
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Mechalo: do you keep kicking him?
09[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 05Admin: RubensCherub ❤: Nope
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Mechalo: Wait
09[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 05Admin: RubensCherub ❤: He is spamming to spam
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09Mechalo: did you ban>
[17:12] <+FamcraftIRC> 09Enderbuilder1 was kicked (Banned: You have been banned, make a plea at FamCraft.com!) (On Classic)

Here you see him spamming chat with relogs simply to be disruptive. His final words were clearly "[17:10] <+FamcraftIRC> [c] 09Enderbuilder1: i quit this server".

We helped him out by banning him so he would stop returning.

I am sorry, but this type of behavior is not acceptable on Famcraft. It adds undue stress to the players and staff and puts unneeded drama in chat. He will not be unbanned at this time.

I wish you both the best of luck in finding a server that better suits his needs.  Farewell.