Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Question (Parent Request)  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Dexzilla

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban Question (Parent Request)
« Opened on December 17, 2016, 12:59:28 PM »
Hello,
While trying to clean up my sons Minecraft. I came across Famcraft. My son explained that back in 2015 he was banned. He said he was asking for help and got banned. Which doesn't make since. I'm wondering if there maybe more to it. Can you please let us know why he was banned. So we can attempt to correct the problem. And possibly get un-banned. Thanks

Papa

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Question (Parent Request)
« Reply #1 on December 17, 2016, 10:00:51 PM »
 Dexzillla joined the server and as far as I can see did not take the tour that is offered to every new player. The tour teaches players about jobs, homes, land protections and such as well as where to find the free farms and where to build in the wild.

From the time Dex joined, he asked many questions but did not seem to read any of the replies when staff and players tried to help him.

We feel Dex needs a parent or another adult to sit at the computer with him and help him learn how to play here. We also feel like he needs to watch chat for replies when he asks for help.

If you would like to return to the server with Dex and go over the rules with him, and perhaps take the tour with him we would be happy to give him another chance to play here.

This was after quite a while of him asking questions and not reading replies:

Dexzilla: I need food
Dexzilla: can someone help me
CrystalTheWeird: with what?
Dexzilla: food and water
CrystalTheWeird: I can help u
CrystalTheWeird: I have food for you, Dexzilla
CrystalTheWeird: meet at spawn?
Dexzilla: can someone help me to find a home
CrystalTheWeird: yes
luluboo ❆: ask dex if she/he wants to join lazer
Dexzilla: I NEED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD  (Spam like this is against the rules on Famcraft)
Dexzilla: I NEED FOOOOOOOD
CrystalTheWeird: I will let you join my clan so you can have a house and food, ok Dexzilla?
Dexzilla: I NEED HELP

As you can see, this player was trying so hard to help him. The whole time he was here anytime anyone tried to help him, he just ignored us and kept asking for things.

Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla- stop
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla- we will not give you free food
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla- we will not give you a free home
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla- do not spam and ask for stuff over and over
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla - we are not able to play the game for you. You must gather food and build a home
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla- if I look over and see spam, all caps and demanding things on my screen ONE
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: more time
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: you will be banned.
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Dexzilla- do you understand?
Dexzilla: no
Cielo.Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆: Okay Dexzilla- get a parent to help you plea
Player Admin: RubensCherub ❥ ❆ banned Dexzilla for Banned: *This player requires assistance learning to play this game*