Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Plea Evan_G (Parent Request)  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Evan_G

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Evan_G
Ban Plea Evan_G (Parent Request)
« Opened on December 20, 2016, 11:28:42 AM (Edited December 20, 2016, 11:30:13 AM) »
Hello -

I'm Evan_G's dad, and 8YO. Evan_G was banned a couple of days ago. From talking with him, it sounds like he was spamming some letters and also being rude/disrespectful to another player by repeatedly typing that player's name. I'm not sure what else he may have done, and am hoping to find out some more.

He's totally bummed about being banned and has learned his lesson about doing things that have consequences. We have already reviewed the rules and I would like to have some more specifics to review, if you're able to provide the details of what happened.

At any rate, I hope you would reconsider allowing him to play. It's a great server and you guys have done a great job creating a kid-friendly environment for all to play.

Thanks for your consideration. (Also, I messaged Chipw yesterday, but don't know if that message arrived. I didn't find this section until today, so I apologize for the duplicate request.)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Plea Evan_G (Parent Request)
« Reply #1 on December 22, 2016, 09:46:08 PM »
  Thank you for taking the time to post in inquiry into your child's ban. Evan's ban should be over shortly.

Evan griefed a player's area to get to that player's pet llama, then Evan took the llama for himself.

We do not allow griefing or stealing on Famcraft. Evan was tempbanned 3 days for his actions.

Offline Evan_G

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Evan_G
Re: Ban Plea Evan_G (Parent Request)
« Reply #2 on December 23, 2016, 07:24:13 AM »
Thank you for providing the reason for the ban. We will go over the rules again and make sure that he pays extra attention to other player's areas.

Again, we appreciate it.

Ralf