Famcraft

Author Topic: IRC Ban  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Tas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Taslekio
IRC Ban
« Opened on January 25, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
A couple months ago I was banned from the IRC. It was because I was having conversations with myself between IRC and in-game, which is not allowed because it spams the chat. I realize now that what I did was wrong, but at the time I hadn't thought it through and was only doing it to try to be funny.

I did it for a while before a staff member asked me to stop - which I did, logging off the IRC. A couple minutes later, however, I came back on and continued the conversation. I know that it was also the context of my conversation - in-game I was insulting myself on IRC and vice versa, which isn't allowed at all.

What I did was wrong and I'm truly sorry that I did it. I think I deserved to be banned then, but I have gone over and reinforced the IRC rules and I truly believe that I'm ready for another chance. I probably don't deserve to be back on the IRC, but I really do miss it and I hope you can forgive me - at least a little bit.

I don't expect to be put on right away, but I really hope that I can prove to be more mature and considerate in the future. Please consider my plea. Thanks, Tas.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: IRC Ban
« Reply #1 on January 27, 2017, 06:29:13 PM »
 You will be able to read irc, but your irc voice will not be returned.

You were banned recently enough for abusing the forum for communication that the admin teams feels you are best sticking to in-game-chat.

Please make sure to follow all chat rules for in game chat.