Famcraft

Author Topic: Child banned (parent request)  (Read 2520 times)

Offline m1ke

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Child banned (parent request)
« Opened on January 28, 2017, 09:19:58 AM (Edited January 28, 2017, 09:26:24 AM) »
Hello, this is Michael, and I found out my son stmycraft was banned. I don't know why but I would like to know why he was banned and maybe get him unbanned. Thank you
Please keep in mind, my son is fairly new to Minecraft, and I got him the game just this year. I also went over all the rules with him, and told him to behave or I will not allow him to play on servers anymore.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Child banned (parent request)
« Reply #1 on January 28, 2017, 09:48:22 PM (Edited January 28, 2017, 09:51:57 PM) »
 Stmycraft has had quite a few issues here, but the main reason for his final ban was that he encouraged another player to break the rules. Both players were banned.

15:08] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] [NameRemoved]: i was gonna make a joke but i think i will get banned if i say it
[15:08] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 11JrMod11: ~Trench01 ❆: then don't :)
[15:08] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09stmycraft: i wanna hear
[15:08] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] [NameRemoved]: stmycraft
[15:08] <+FamcraftIRC> [m] 09stmycraft: msg me

Stmy knew this was a bad joke if the player said it would get him banned. He also saw the moderator tell the other player not to tell the joke, yet he still asked the player to message it to him.

All rules apply at all times on Famcraft- including in private message. At this time, we are not able to unban Stmycraft.

Offline m1ke

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 29, 2017, 08:46:27 AM (Edited February 08, 2017, 04:24:03 PM) »
Oh, I never knew that. I know that my son makes mistakes and he must be taught not to, and I totally agree on banning him to let him learn a lesson. I hope this doesn't happen again. Thank you for teaching my son stmycraft some proper behavior.

Offline m1ke

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 08, 2017, 04:30:21 PM (Edited February 11, 2017, 02:15:45 PM) »
And by the way? I have a couple questions
What were the other issues with Stmycraft?
And if he will be unbanned, When?
Please respond and I will take care of those issues
Sorry for interrupting your schedule.
Along with all of this, I apologize on the behalf of my son Stmy. I know he was misbehaving and I will make sure this will not happen again. I will allow my son to play on your server again IF he is unbanned. At this moment, the ban is permanent, and will hopefully not stay that way.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on February 18, 2017, 07:22:06 PM »
 This account will not be unbanned. We hope you will find a server that better suits your needs. Farewell.