Famcraft

Author Topic: LWC question  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Zerop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Zerop
LWC question
« Opened on September 11, 2017, 11:50:08 AM »
Hello fellow Famcrafters.

I see the LWC plugin allows adding groups to permissions - is this used in any way in Famcraft? I want to be able to add the clan to certain chests, switches and items. But using the group feature doesn't seem to work. Do I have to add everyone by name every time?

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: LWC question
« Reply #1 on September 11, 2017, 01:12:28 PM »
Hello Zerop, LWC is unfortunately not aware of who is in what clan, but PreciousStones is.

For cases where you want everyone in a clan to be able to access a chest, for instance, we tell people to make sure the chest is in a PreciousStones protection field and then either not lock the chest at all, or make it a "public" lock (with /cpublic and clicking the unlocked chest). If it's a publicly-locked chest, that would allow anyone who can access the PreciousStones field (by default: you and your clan members) but they would not be able to remove the chest. If it was not locked at all, allowed members would be able to interact with it as if it were not protected. Publicly-locked or unlocked though, all non-clan-members would not be allowed to interact with the chest at all.

Offline Zerop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Zerop
Re: LWC question
« Reply #2 on September 11, 2017, 01:18:20 PM »
Excellent! Thanks so much.