Pleas and Troubleshooting > Plea to be unbanned

I swear to god! I DID not use Mods!!!

(1/3) > >>

sonic7010:
I swear!! I am really serious guys! I promised and peldged to FamCraft I would NEVER use mods!! And people said I did! They said I was X-Raying, just because I find diamonds doesnt mean I am X-Raying guys! Please, bknysnake, please! Seriously! I did not X-Ray! I told the people of FamCraft that I SWEAR to NEVER EVER use MODS AGAIN. So what I did is Force Updated my Minecraft, and all my mods were gone. And still people don't believe me... Please, bknysnake, or anyone! Please! Believe me! If you unban me, you can even WATCH me the WHOLE time.

bknysnake:
If you weren't using a mod, you were using a texture pack to collect diamonds. I have, and so have other staff been watching you, and we can see that your using something to find diamonds. When you go a specific direction and hit diamonds then go another direction and hit diamonds again, etc. This proves to us that you were using something. Just because you don't see us around you doesn't mean we aren't watching you. You continue to lie about you using something, yet we have our own proof to tell if you were.

sonic7010:

--- Quote from: bknysnake on June 07, 2012, 05:35:23 AM ---If you weren't using a mod, you were using a texture pack to collect diamonds. I have, and so have other staff been watching you, and we can see that your using something to find diamonds. When you go a specific direction and hit diamonds then go another direction and hit diamonds again, etc. This proves to us that you were using something. Just because you don't see us around you doesn't mean we aren't watching you. You continue to lie about you using something, yet we have our own proof to tell if you were.

--- End quote ---
Wait, am I banned for 3 days? Cuz it says.. Im sorry bknysnake, texture packs for xray are not allowed right?

bknysnake:
Your permanently banned, you can't even confess to what you did wrong. What type of question if the texture packs for xray aren't allowed. If I did allow that I might as well allow xray mods wouldn't you think.

sonic7010:

--- Quote from: bknysnake on June 07, 2012, 06:02:47 AM ---Your permanently banned, you can't even confess to what you did wrong. What type of question if the texture packs for xray aren't allowed. If I did allow that I might as well allow xray mods wouldn't you think.

--- End quote ---
yes, bknysnake? It says Im "Banned for 3 days..." and.. I'm also sorry for what I have done to you.. You can watch me this time as much as you want, I will not do X-Ray! You can even watch me when I do not want you to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version