Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1760 times)

Offline uncltrdswine

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: uncltrdswine
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on February 17, 2019, 07:26:53 PM »
Note: A few minutes ago, I had messaged an admin on this website asking to be unbanned, but I wasn't sure if it would work because I wasn't logged in to an account on here, so I decided to write this too.

About 3-4 years ago, I had played on this server frequently, under the username of "meepcat10" I'm pretty sure; same account, I've just change the username over time (it's currently uncltrdswine). I had left a pet sitting in a public shop or some place like that, forgetting it was against the rules. I never requested to be unbanned because I was only 11 or 12 at the time and I didn't know how. My dad showed this server to my stepsister and I and we always had lots of fun on it. If someone could take the time to consider unbanning me I would appreciate it so much, I'd love to play on this server again. I've tried to get on the server a few times since I got perm banned but it would never let me, and I hope the fact that I waited so long to request a plea to be unbanned doesn't affect the likelyhood of my account actually being unbanned.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on September 17, 2019, 06:01:12 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea. You have been unbanned. See you in game!