Famcraft

Author Topic: Phoenix said i should write a report about this....  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Wolfpaw16

• View Profile
Phoenix said i should write a report about this....
« Opened on December 28, 2012, 09:27:09 AM »
The Yukon mob arena is majorly bugged. First thing, you spawn in a hole you cant out off. Its two blocks high and is impossible to get out of unless you jump and are hit at the same time. Other problem, this has happened to others as well, I died and spawned on the spectating area. i did /ma leave and was spawned at the ceilo home base, where i was before. I tried teleporting home but i said i was still in the arena. Which was false. I tried this again and got the same message. I did /ma leave again. All my stuff was deleted. all my diamond stuff all my irn all my signs everything, except the stuff i had won in the arena. I hope this can be fixed as soon as possible. The item deleting has happened to me twice already.  And other players have been saying the same. I hope this is accounted for and fixed as soon as possible. I even lost my Christmas gift given by an unknown player, an efficiency 3 unbreaking 3 diamond pick, i am not asking for my items back for i can replace them hopely. Also, i think spectating is broken on this arena too, you fall off the side.

Wolfpaw16

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Phoenix said i should write a report about this....
« Reply #1 on December 28, 2012, 09:43:01 AM »
question, did you have a full invent before joining the arena? If so, then it could be possible the items you've won overwrote some/all items in your invent, all I can think of atm, this problem only persists with this arena? or is it all arenas? I'll test it when I return from work.

Offline Wolfpaw16

• View Profile
Re: Phoenix said i should write a report about this....
« Reply #2 on December 28, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »
no, i had just put stuff in my shop before hand, i did not have a full invent. It happened once in garden and has not happened again since.