Famcraft

Author Topic: The Mages!  (Read 1895 times)

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
The Mages!
« Opened on December 29, 2012, 12:36:38 PM (Edited December 29, 2012, 12:38:31 PM) »
My clan is Mages and I will never give up on it, not even if its only me. I could use some members cause everyone that joins Mages gets banned, or never comes on. If you would like to join, see me when I'm on. I could really use some members. I want you, to join Mages. :)

P.S. We train in mob arena every weekend just in case someone wants to go to war.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline gav

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Tr1xstr
Re: The Mages!
« Reply #1 on December 29, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »
It's just a suggestion but, could you perhaps post some pictures of your clan home? That way people could see what your clan looks like and what your clan is like. then you might have a better chance of someone joining if they know how good your clan actually is. Best of regards to mages and i hope your clan goes a long way.   ;D

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 30, 2012, 07:43:12 AM »
I don't know how to post a picture
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]

Offline wilsondhp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on December 30, 2012, 10:14:50 AM (Edited December 30, 2012, 10:26:59 AM) »
http://i.imgur.com/BFEwy.jpg

^
Click for picture
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline gav

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Tr1xstr
« Reply #5 on January 04, 2013, 12:23:01 AM »
Nice clan home!  :)