Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm Incredibly Sorry  (Read 2419 times)

Offline callako

• View Profile
I'm Incredibly Sorry
« Opened on March 20, 2013, 01:26:18 PM »
I'm really sorry,
i'm banned for 5 days for 'griefing' a nether base

i'm sorry and it won't happen again, i didn't know that it was a nether base, all i saw was the sign saying not to go in or i'l get a ban(i thought it was just somebody being greedy and not using the precious gems protection), i did what the sign said and didn't go in, i then mined up a few of the nether bricks along the bridge running towards the sign, but not past the sign, my friend wanted to see so we built a cobble bridge over as soon as i realised what the place was i immediately said that we should leave, and so we did, i then forgot to remove my cobble bridge and forgot to make the netherbick bride usable to get to the sign
I'm incredibly sorry and it definitely WONT happen again.
Please may i have the ban lifted under 'Benefit of the doubt' ??

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I'm Incredibly Sorry
« Reply #1 on March 20, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »
 Callako, I appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to plea.

There are a few things you need to understand if you intend to be a part of the Famcraft community. We are friendly and kind to one another on this server. We never allow players to knowingly destroy one another's builds/properties.

This statement made me quite unhappy:

(i thought it was just somebody being greedy and not using the precious gems protection)

Precious stones is an extra feature we offer to provide players with a little additional peace of mind.
 Players are NOT required to have a Precious Stone in place to be protected from griefing. Our rules CLEARLY state NO griefing will be tolerated.
  The fact that the area was clearly marked was enough for you to know to be respectful, and not intentionally destroy in that area.

Your ban has been reduced to 2 days from this point- due to the fact that you have made an effort to plea. If anything like this ever happens again, you will be perm. banned with no chance of a plea.

When you return, I would also like to see you apologize to SilverWolfLady for what you have done. You can mail her with /mail send SilverWolfLady

While you wait for your ban to be over, please read the rules again, so you will know what is expected of you when you return: https://famcraft.com/rules/rules/

Thank you for taking the time to post here. We look forward to your return to the server. See you in a couple of days.

Offline callako

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 20, 2013, 07:47:42 PM »
Like i said, i am incredibly sorry
i'm not usually the griefing type and i'm super grateful that you have reduced the time on my ban,
thank you for taking the time and effort to read through my plea, and i'm looking forward to getting back onto the server soon!, and i will apologize to silverwolflady too and offer to pay for the damages!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 22, 2013, 02:42:26 AM »
Callako, thank you again for your plea. We appreciate your politeness and sincerity. Your ban has now been lifted.