Famcraft

Author Topic: An apology and understanding my punishment  (Read 2285 times)

Offline xChaosxRipperx

• Retired
    • View Profile
An apology and understanding my punishment
« Opened on March 20, 2013, 06:33:13 PM »
I Went on IRC today to find out i was banned without knowing (sorry for joining chat while banned). I was in mumble the other night and i had a little slip up and i said a very innapropriate word. I say that language everyday and i understand the rules but while talking on mumble i had a little slip and it came out. I am very sorry and wish to have the ban lifted because we all make mistakes and even though it was a little slip-up it was against the rules and i am sorry. I understand if i must wait the full 3 days but i am apologizing and understanding your guys jobs. Once again i am Very Sorry that i said such language but it habit but that is no excuse so thank you for taking the time to read this and i understand any punishment. I am asking to have my ban lifted but hope you guys understand that it was a mistake.

p.s if my language was for something else can i be notified because i am assuming it is only this incident. for the last time I am very sorry. good day to all and the staff wish everyone my regards while i am banned.

~xChaosxRipperx A.k.a, Kim

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Vince Lombardi

Observe everything, admire nothing.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: An apology and understanding my punishment
« Reply #1 on March 20, 2013, 06:44:59 PM »
 Thanks for taking the time to plea Chaos. Your ban will be lifted now. Please remember to ALWAYS be extra careful to keep your language family friendly on the server, the forum, and  Mumble.