Famcraft

Author Topic: The ultimate spawner  (Read 6600 times)

Offline chipw

• Retired
  • Crazy like a bear asleep in the winter...
    • View Profile
The ultimate spawner
« Opened on April 04, 2013, 01:42:58 AM »
Hiya guys and gals, Camelj2486 and I have teamed up to offer you the access of a lifetime.  Our spawner system is like no other.

We currently have 24 spawners and adding more:

11 iron golem psawners
3 creeper spawners
6 wither/skele spawners
6 zombie pigman spawers

Soon, we will be adding an ender farm also.

To access this ultimate spawner system, which also includes a private stargate system to get from one to another, we are asking for a mere $500,000.00 access fee.

Although this may seem quite pricey, it's really not considering everything you get.  You get:
more iron than you can handle
gold
sulfur (gun powder)
wither heads
skele heads
creeper heads
roses
zombie flesh
stone swords
bones
bows
arrows
and more iron than you can handle.

You also get satisfaction of being part of an exclusive membership.  Not everyone can afford to be a part of the ultimate spawner network.

So, rather than buying a spawner of your own, give your money to us.  Let your $500k actually do something for you.  We'll be happy to take it, err...  I mean we'll be happy to have you in our ranks.

You can contact me here via PM or send us mail and pm's in game.

/mail send chipw [message]
/msg chipw [message]
/mail send camelj2486 [message]
/msg camelj2486 [message]
(Owner: bknysnake) move road...
(Owner: bknysnake) move
(JrAdmin: roadkilered) its ok we got it
roadkilered has died of unknown causes

Offline Some1else0

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: The ultimate spawner
« Reply #1 on April 04, 2013, 05:59:15 AM »
Sounds very interesting.

So, what's the layout of these spawned like? Are they close together, grouped (Ex. Iron Golem spawners lead to the same place to kill them).

I'll buy access soon. 100k short, shouldn't be too hard :c

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 04, 2013, 08:49:40 AM »
I'll buy access soon. 100k short, shouldn't be too hard :c

No! It's a trap!

(Yeah, maybe I'll want access too.)

Offline chipw

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 04, 2013, 09:06:41 AM »
The main spawner area is in the end.  It consist of everything other than the wither/skele spawners.  No exp from this area.  Just stand in one spot to activate them all.  AFK for a little bit, then go to the storage area and collect the loot.  Then, via stargate, you can go to the wither/skele spawner in the nether and work that one for a bit.

Offline Some1else0

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on April 05, 2013, 08:12:28 AM »
I'd recommend buying access to this.
The amount of items you get is amazing, stacks of iron and roses in minutes.
Then there's the wither skeleton farm, where the wither skeletons spawn really fast and you can get a good amount of skulls.
There's also the Enderman farm, which spawns them really fast and they can be killed with a punch. It takes less than 5 minutes to get from level 0-30 :).
Recently, chip added a Ghast Spawner, which is nice if you want Ghast tears for like, Potions or just to sell :).

A few hours after I purchased access, 2 creeper spawners and a Ghast Spawner were added.

This package is a great value, don't wait until it's too late :)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on April 05, 2013, 08:45:44 AM »
You know, this is making Iron worth less by the minute. Although, I'm benefiting from this a little, so I can't complain in the meanwhile.

Offline chipw

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on April 05, 2013, 09:57:02 AM »
which is part of the reason we charge so much.  it would be worse if we only charged 100k or even 200k because more could afford it.  Those that have the money to buy in would have been buying spawners anyway.  So, I although you are right, we maybe putting a little dent in the iron price, it's not enough of a dent to make any more of a difference than if one of our members spent their 500k on their own spawner.

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on April 05, 2013, 10:32:11 AM »
Yeah...but I've seen the amount of people who bought access. I actually feel like the price is too cheap.

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on April 05, 2013, 12:56:19 PM »
The spawner system is great. But the gunpowder (sulfur) is a little slow. The gold is decent and the iron is ridiculous  XD . I's just like to say that you should be careful who buys access to this farm. certain member(s) who shan't be named, like to steal your afk 100% and throw off the magnet chests' organization. Perhaps raise the price a tad?

Oh and InB4 p.p
Life is like ThaumCraft. You spend all your time looking for the right aspect only to squander it away.

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on April 05, 2013, 01:55:38 PM »
Just going on the record to say that this incredible spawner, in my opinion, isn't a good idea. It makes the game too easy for those who have over 500k, and that is why I haven't bought access. I'd rather make my own, and work at it the right way, than have access to every spawner for only 500k.
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying

Offline arvinwu168

• I am awesome. You are not. :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on April 08, 2013, 07:56:46 AM »
There is an iron golem spawner? I never knew that. Or is it a village spawn place for iron golems?
I am awesome. Are you? :D

Offline camel

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on April 08, 2013, 10:33:27 AM »
Yes, on this server you can purchase an actually iron golem spawner for 500k

Offline chipw

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on April 08, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »
Just going on the record to say that this incredible spawner, in my opinion, isn't a good idea. It makes the game too easy for those who have over 500k, and that is why I haven't bought access. I'd rather make my own, and work at it the right way, than have access to every spawner for only 500k.

Luke, I sincerely appreciate your opinion.  And I appreciate your desire to do things the right way....  Oh wait, you bought access to my old iron spawner and then bought your own iron spawner..   So, I guess I should ask, what is the right way?  It seems to me that if you buy into spawner system and owning your own spawner is the same way because either way, you are not depending on natural spawns.

And I don't want to hear about your natural spawners because when you seen how much easier it was with a purchased spawner, you bought an iron spawner.  That kind of cancels out any natural spawner argument from you.

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on April 11, 2013, 02:34:11 PM (Edited April 11, 2013, 02:43:46 PM) »
Wasn't trying to argue, wasn't trying to plead with you. I was simply stating that having that many spawners can decrease the point in the economy. I do not believe it is wrong in any way. I was simply posting my opinion. I apologize for seeming angry, but that was not my intention in the least. My point was that 500k is a little low for the price of almost every spawner, and I believed it should be raised. Just an honest opinion. As you said, I made my own pure iron golem spawner, then went on to buy my own spawner ::) I know I am contradicting myself severely here.. but here goes.. since then, believe it or not, I have had an incredible change of mind...

I've asked Camel to allow me access, and I will pay him $500,000

::)

Sorry about that Chip :/ Please do not take it personally

I also do completely understand if you would rather not have me included on the package, as what I said may seem to be disrespectful in regard to your offer here.
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying

Offline Spinner198

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on April 22, 2013, 07:03:21 PM »
Shame I can't pay less for just access to the ghast and wither skele farm. I would use those a lot and I don't really need the others.