Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned :/  (Read 2225 times)

Offline McOnion

• View Profile
Banned :/
« Opened on April 13, 2013, 06:13:18 AM »
I got banned for destroying a half built house which was blocking my leaving of my base ._.  -_- It doesn't seem reasonable to look at this as griefing at all... Im sorry for causing any problem for the admins, and i will not complain about players building next to my house again. And the area was not protected, I would love to have a neighbour even tho i loved the area and would love to have it by myself... Once again im sorry :(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned :/
« Reply #1 on April 13, 2013, 06:33:15 AM (Edited April 13, 2013, 06:35:47 AM) »
  I am very uncomfortable with the way our conversation went. It seems that you do not understand how this was considered griefing.

You chose to completely remove another players build because you were not happy with the location. The build was 73 blocks away from the edge of your protection field. There was absolutely no excuse in this world for you to remove this player's structure.

The fact that you replaced his build with signs expressing your dissatisfaction with the location of his home DOES NOT make this okay.

Furthermore, when I restored this players build, you had the nerve to ask me to shift it to the left or right to suit you.. This tells me you have completely missed the point here.

You joined our server, and chose to disregard our rules from the moment you logged on by using a fly mod. Your ban for flying was pardoned so you could have a 2nd change. I am very disappointed to find that you have broken yet another rule.

I got banned for destroying a half built house which was blocking my leaving of my base ._.  -_- It doesn't seem reasonable to look at this as griefing at all... Im sorry for causing any problem for the admins, and i will not complain about players building next to my house again. And the area was not protected, I would love to have a neighbour even tho i loved the area and would love to have it by myself... Once again im sorry

Offline chipw

• Retired
  • Crazy like a bear asleep in the winter...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 13, 2013, 06:47:38 AM »
I got banned for destroying a half built house which was blocking my leaving of my base ._.  -_- It doesn't seem reasonable to look at this as griefing at all...

Your plea, to me, doesn't sound like you are sorry or that you have learned anything.  I think that we will only see future problems with you as a player.
(Owner: bknysnake) move road...
(Owner: bknysnake) move
(JrAdmin: roadkilered) its ok we got it
roadkilered has died of unknown causes

Offline McOnion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 13, 2013, 07:03:11 AM »
Im really sorry that I destroyed his build, I had big plans. I was gonna make a whole city, I couldn't protect the area beacause i've had trouble finding diamonds and emeralds lately... Im not gonna cause any more problems, I will welcome the player and apologise for what I did. I just really panicked when I saw that house, because of the plans I had and i just felt like it was ruined. Im so sorry :'(