Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1980 times)

Offline thebomb30

• View Profile
Banned
« Opened on April 16, 2013, 06:58:34 PM (Edited April 17, 2013, 07:14:35 PM) »
I just want to start off with an apology to the owner, the moderators, the donors, and the players. I was using mods to look for and find diamond, gold, and other minerals. After I've given this a lot of thought I just wanted to come back and ask for forgiveness. What I did was selfish and foolish and extremely disrespectful. I don't expect for me to be put back in the server but I just wanted to apologize. I broke one of the major rules that I saw my first day of being on this amazing server. This server is truly the most kind and generous server I have seen... and I took advantage of that. Again I just want to say from my heart, that I am sorry. Thank you for listening, I hope that you will accept my apologizes.
                                                                                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                   thebomb30

Also if I was to be re- inserted in the server I would delete all mods and pledge to never use them again. Thank you for your time.

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on April 17, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
Ok we have reviewed your plea and find that you understand what you did and are sincerely sorry for what you did. You were very respectful at the time we caught you and honest about what you did. Thank you for pleading. You will be unbanned. Please be aware that staff will keep an eye on you and if we find that you are breaking our rules again it will be a perm ban, no chance or returning. You can join the server again at anytime. -Road
๏_๏