Famcraft

Author Topic: Got Banned  (Read 2098 times)

Offline jpjust08

• View Profile
Got Banned
« Opened on April 18, 2013, 10:55:31 PM »
To Whom it may concern:

Hello Famcraft, this is Jpjust08. I recently got banned and i don't really know the reason why. I'm sure you guys have a really good reason to banning me but my friend has told me it says i got banned for destroying a Blaze Spawner. I don't even think that i destroyed one yet i didn't even know it was a rule not to destroy one (if i did). Well i am terribly sorry for doing what i did and hopefully i can get this straightened out. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely:
Jpjust08

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Got Banned
« Reply #1 on April 18, 2013, 11:05:57 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. you placed cobble stone and removed the water in someone's personal spawner.
 It sounds like you did not intend any harm. I will unban you now. Please be careful to be respectful of the work of other players. Thank you, and Welcome back.

Offline jpjust08

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 18, 2013, 11:09:57 PM »
Well Let me start by first saying I'm terribly sorry for doing that. I had no idea that was somebodies personal spawner. I should of asked and now i see why it was a big deal. Thank you for your time.   :-[

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on April 18, 2013, 11:20:41 PM »
 Thank you. :D Looks like it was just a misunderstanding. I am sure there will not be any more trouble. Nice to have you back.