Famcraft

Author Topic: imm sorry  (Read 1975 times)

Offline TrueMinecraftGuy

• Donator
  • SamsungHD
    • View Profile
imm sorry
« Opened on April 20, 2013, 08:22:03 PM (Edited April 21, 2013, 03:33:38 PM) »
[color=lime green][/color] im soooooooo sorry i advertised i was lazy to go on the fourom and post the server ip so i did that. on a unrealated note how did you know i msg the ip
Btw i know i did spomething wrong im sorry so sorry

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: imm sorry
« Reply #1 on April 21, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »
I don't believe you are sorry and I believe you will do it again. I know everything and anything that's typed while in the server. I'll leave this up to other staff to decide your fate.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: imm sorry
« Reply #2 on April 21, 2013, 08:06:37 PM »
The first sign on the rule wall at spawn mentions that it is not allowed to discuss other servers here. We can only hope that this has taught you a lesson that the rules apply in all forms of chat on the server, and not just in the main chat.

I will unban you, but I want to make sure that you understand that this is your only warning about advertising/discussing other servers on Famcraft servers. This means that if you discuss other servers on Famcraft again, you will not be able to ask to be unbanned.

You may log back in at any time now, and we look forward to seeing you in the game again, and hope that you follow the posted rules.