Famcraft

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 1827 times)

Offline mrincredible238

• View Profile
Sorry
« Opened on April 23, 2013, 07:20:43 PM »
I was recently temporarily banned for 24 hours for the use of a semi inappropriate word I suppose. I now understand how that may have been something not to say on a family friendly server. I understand there is consequences for the use of bad words. I now know not to say anything that may be the least of inappropriate or "not family friendly". I say semi inappropriate because it wasn't a straight forward bad word, but it could be thought of as unacceptable due to the rules. I of course read them. I did not know the word I said would get me banned, but I understand that you may think it was bad. So, I am asking for my temporary ban to be revoked. 
Thankyou,
mrincredible238

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on April 23, 2013, 08:04:52 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

FamCraft is a family friendly server with players of all ages. We strictly enforce our rules to help ensure that we maintain a safe and friendly environment for everyone. 

Based on your plea, it appears you understand why what you said was inappropriate, and it sounds like it will not be a problem again.
 Please know that any future offenses involving inappropriate language may result in a permanent ban without the option of a plea.

I am lifting your ban now, and we will look forward to seeing you back on the server.