Famcraft

Author Topic: Gresona's Bad Behavior  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Gresona

• View Profile
Gresona's Bad Behavior
« Opened on April 30, 2013, 11:07:52 PM »
Hello Mods or whoever may read this! My username is Gresona and I have committed a crime that broke the Main Rules.
I have "2 - Griefing or stealing another players items is not tolerated." I did not grief but I stole 9 diamonds and about a stack and a half of iron.
So here's how it played out *Gresona walking around the Random Spawn and sees a chest out in the middle of the forest and runs over to it
"Omigoodness! 9 diamonds and a ton of iron!" *Gresona begins the pace and think about this decision that he is about to make, but the little devil Greyson's in his head whispers "Oh it is only 1 chest, come on Greyson just take it!" (Catch my movie reference?)
So as you can tell I stole, and now I have a been Temporary banned for 3 days.
I know it is pretty short but this server is amazing and I love the community, the Admins, the Owner, and Everybody! (Especially because they do their job!)
So I am deeply sorry and now I feel like I have a smudge of dirt on my now dirty white shirt, and I would like to fix that by never stealing again and giving the things back.
Thanks if you read this, and Love, Peace, and Famcraft. :D
P.S. I don't know if I got the numbers of items I stole exactly right but I will give back more than I took.

Offline Gresona

• View Profile
Re: Gresona's Bad Behavior
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2013, 11:58:58 PM (Edited May 01, 2013, 03:08:41 AM) »
If you are wondering what the reference is, here it is.
Just a warning, it is not for the weak stomached.
Don't say I didn't tell you.
Gotta love Monty Python. :D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Gresona's Bad Behavior
« Reply #2 on May 01, 2013, 04:25:43 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

We appreciate that you went the extra mile and chose to read the rules again, and the fact that you have agreed to return the items.

We've removed your temp ban and look forward to seeing you back on the server. See you there!