Famcraft

Author Topic: i am sorry  (Read 2346 times)

Offline mk15156

• I hate grifin I hate hakers
    • View Profile
i am sorry
« Opened on May 10, 2013, 09:02:26 AM »
i am VERY VERY SORRY  :(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: i am sorry
« Reply #1 on May 10, 2013, 10:24:59 AM »
Hi Mk,

Thank you for taking the time to plea. We would love to welcome you back to the server, but first, your plea should be a little longer so we know you understand what you did, and why it is not allowed.

Please take a few more minutes to explain why you would like to come back to Famcraft, and tell us how we can know you will behave.

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Mk15156
i am VERY VERY SORRY 

Offline mk15156

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 10, 2013, 09:27:03 PM »
to continue my sand castle and I use a pumpkin in my head as a punishment for 5 days

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 10, 2013, 09:45:57 PM »
In a plea you must confess to your crimes and of course your apology and you won't do it it again. For example if I were banned for xray my plea would look something like this:

Example plea: "I was banned on (insert date here) for xraying, I now realize my mistake of doing this and I promise not to ever use xray again, I do understand that if you do decide to unban me that this will be my final chance, if I were to get caught xraying again I understand that I will be permanently banned with no chance of plea."

It must be in your own words and you must be convincing. I wish you the best of luck :)

Offline mk15156

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 11, 2013, 12:49:28 AM »
ok I'll try as much as possible  i was banned for flyn I dont remember the date i never do it again  :( and i always follow the rules
sorry I have a problem writing english

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #5 on May 11, 2013, 06:15:05 AM »
 Thank you for your plea. I have pardoned your ban so you can rejoin the server when you are ready to play.

Our rules clearly state no mods or hacked clients. If you are caught flying, or modding in any other way ever again, you will be perm banned with no chance of a plea.

See you on the server.