Famcraft

Author Topic: PLEA TO BE UNBANNED/Please tell me why I was banned!/Also please unban me!:'(  (Read 2744 times)

Offline DJ_CREW9999

• View Profile
Dear Famcraft staff and users,

I was banned today from a voltz server for griefing. I didnt grief in that server. It said when i tried to re-log that i was banned for griefing in survival. I may have griefed in survival in a vanilla minecraft server. I am quite sorry for this. I promise that this won't happen again. I know how it feels to be griefed and I do not enjoy it. I assure you that I have learned my lesson and will never grief again on a Famcraft sever. Thank for your time and your attention. I hope to be playing with you all again soon.

P.S.I'm not angry because I know that the mods were only doing the best for the rest of the players on the server.

Sincerely,
DJ_CREW9999

Offline DJ_CREW9999

• View Profile
ALSO WHY WAS I BANNED FOR 8-12 DAYS WHEN A HACKER/MODDER GOT OFF WITH 3 DAYS? How much griefing did i do?

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
DJ please, there is no need for the caps. Your first plea was very sincere but the last post was not needed. An admin will respond to you as soon as possible.

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]

Offline DJ_CREW9999

• View Profile
quite srry about the caps. Thanks for viewing.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
We don't ban people for 8-12 days. It would be either 8 or 12, and it would probably actually be 1, 3, 7, or permanently.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
You griefed 2 buildings within a area which is not permitted. You were then tempban for 12 days being your last login was 12 days before the ban. We felt if we gave you a 3 day tempban you might not even realize it. Once you are banned from 1 of our servers you are banned from all.  Due to your attitude in your second post you will remain on the tempban till I can further investigate this.

Offline DJ_CREW9999

• View Profile
May I please know which area and if these buildings belonged to other server members? Also I'd like some proof of the griefing mainly because I didn't even know that I did this myself. I can tell you one thing for sure, I do not hack and I know that I never griefed spawn or any other admin/ server owned buildings.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
May I please know which area and if these buildings belonged to other server members? Also I'd like some proof of the griefing mainly because I didn't even know that I did this myself. I can tell you one thing for sure, I do not hack and I know that I never griefed spawn or any other admin/ server owned buildings.

Given how you phrased that, you seem to be under the impression that you destroyed something that an admin owned and that is why you were punished. This is not the case, if any player destroys any other player's things, we treat it all the same. When your temporary ban is over, I hope you will understand that you can not mess with anyone's things unless you were given permission to mess with it by them.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
DJ_CREW9999, your grief was on the survival server about 320 hours ago. You broke nether brick from the top of another player's house and did not replace it.

The purpose of the 12 day tempban, as already stated, was because it had been 12 days since you logged into the survival server and we wanted to be sure to get your attention in case it was another 12 days till you logged in. Now that you are aware of what you did and we know what other server you're regularly playing on, your tempban will be reduced to 2 days, ending 1 day from now.

Please remember there is no limitation on when you can be caught breaking a rule. Even if it was 2 months ago, we will punish for it if the player had gotten away with it until we found out.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection