Famcraft

Author Topic: The Flan Clan  (Read 3623 times)

Offline ilovemusic924

• View Profile
The Flan Clan
« Opened on July 15, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »
Hello Everyone.
My name's Heather, a.k.a. ilovemusic924 in-game. I'd just like to start off by saying that I have joined many servers, but none have been so welcoming as Famcraft. You guys are really nice!
Anyway...
Why not join the Flan Clan? The Flan Clan is a grand clan, oh man.

Check out those clan headquarters! Dang, what's cooler than a redstone-keypad-locked library vault fortress with secret rooms that's hidden inside a mountain? (If you think of something cooler you can get back to me and we can build it for the secondary clan headquarters. "Keep moving forward" -Walt Disney)

• Communal surplus chests!
  • Underground sugarcane, wheat, melon, and pumpkin farms!
  • A network of tunnels that you're free to expand upon if you so wish!
  • You get your own secret room in the headquarters upon joining the clan! (It's your choice on whether to use it or not)
  • If we get enough members, I'm gonna start a communal shop from which we can all split the profits

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why not?

Thanks for your time.

"The Duchess Approves" Starring Sturly Stumbleburgess as The Duchess, and Grampton St. Rumpterfrabble as the irascible coxswain Saunterblugget Hampterfuppinshire.

Offline JoeMaster13

• View Profile
Re: The Flan Clan
« Reply #1 on July 15, 2012, 05:29:37 PM »
I ,a co-leader of Atlas, would love to be allies and would be glad to help you build your clan and anything else. Just pm me the details (coordinates, what you want, who I should lissen to, who can help me, and anything else.).
Feel free to send me a PM on the forums anytime :D

Offline ilovemusic924

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 15, 2012, 10:03:36 PM »
I'd be very glad to hold alliances with both LovelyLaces's clan and the Atlas Clan. As of right now, I'm the only member, but hopefully some of the new recruits will join.
"The Duchess Approves" Starring Sturly Stumbleburgess as The Duchess, and Grampton St. Rumpterfrabble as the irascible coxswain Saunterblugget Hampterfuppinshire.

Offline levyhalmen

• I am Levi, hear me roar! Quietly in monotone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 15, 2012, 10:25:36 PM »
I would like to be in a clan. How does one go about joining?
Don't touch me with that..

Offline ilovemusic924

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 15, 2012, 11:31:27 PM »
/clan join

(Or, /clan join FLAN)
;0 ;0 wink wink join my clan

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on July 16, 2012, 07:24:15 AM »
Heather this is sweet! I remember whenI last saw it was only the floor. Mind if I post your pics and description on tumblr for the famcraft blog?
I like you clan's emblem btw.  :P
๏_๏

Offline Alemira

• Donator
  • That's Offensive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on July 16, 2012, 07:38:35 PM »
Love the emblem! Good job on this post!
Alemira
Retired Sr Moderator

Because kittens.

Offline ilovemusic924

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on July 17, 2012, 12:48:22 AM »
Heather this is sweet! I remember whenI last saw it was only the floor. Mind if I post your pics and description on tumblr for the famcraft blog?
I like you clan's emblem btw.  :P

Go right ahead! And thanks!