Famcraft

Author Topic: plz unban me  (Read 2278 times)

Offline handle123567890

• View Profile
plz unban me
« Opened on May 17, 2013, 03:09:51 PM »
guys could you plz unban me handle1234567890 I really love your server and i play it everyday. :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plz unban me
« Reply #1 on May 17, 2013, 03:21:25 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post. Unfortunately, this is not what we look for in a plea. Ideally, we like to see a player express an understanding of why they were banned, as well as how they plan to improve their behavior on the server.

Please think about why you were banned, and let us know how we can be sure you will not do it again.

Also, you just joined yesterday... Not a good  first impression.

guys could you plz unban me handle1234567890 I really love your server and i play it everyday.

Offline handle123567890

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 17, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »
I know why i'm banned and im very sorry, I promise not to grief and steal again and I will obey the rules of the server and I promise to change the behaviour of myself on the server.

Offline KrazyKoalaKid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 21, 2013, 01:03:38 PM »
I apologise for taking somebodies bed and wooden door. I know the rules now and have had a good read through. I shouldn't have done it and I won't be doing it again. I have built my own home now with my friend Revilo593 and we have everything we need I can return the door because it should be in my inventory. I know what I have done wrong but that is in the past. I have no other decent servers to play as I really enjoy Famcraft and I really regret taking the door and bed. Please unban me so that I can play on your epic server. From KrazyKoalaKid

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 21, 2013, 03:05:29 PM »
Thanks for your post, KrazyKoalaKid. You have been unbanned now. Please try hard not to break any more of our rules. We take griefing very seriously here and we may not be as lenient next time.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline KrazyKoalaKid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on May 21, 2013, 03:11:02 PM »
Thank you I won't ever do anything against the rules again