Famcraft

Author Topic: More bugs in the swear block...  (Read 1888 times)

Offline pyfinnerty

• Donator
    • View Profile
More bugs in the swear block...
« Opened on May 30, 2013, 01:54:38 PM »
Well, I saw that trickyidiot was back on when I thought he was banned, so I said: "Trickyidiot, is that you?" and then it gave me a warning! D: I think you really need to fix this because this is the second bug in the swear block and I'm down to one warning and I don't want get banned if I don't swear! Please fix before I find another bug and it bans me!  :'(
"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Re: More bugs in the swear block...
« Reply #1 on May 30, 2013, 03:17:20 PM »
I think you only get kicked for exceeding the swear blocks. Now, if it were an actual bad word, admins/mods would see it in a log and then take action if repeated.

Just don't worry about it.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 30, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »
problem is that the word "idiot" is blocked so people don't use it to offend each other, and as flint stated, you will only get kicked, and you can join back immediately, if you're caught actually cursing, cause we can see what you actually typed, then we will punish that person.

Offline pyfinnerty

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 31, 2013, 01:49:26 PM »
Oh ok, just making sure  ;D
"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain