Famcraft

Author Topic: I am sorry  (Read 3428 times)

Offline robstoysoldier

• View Profile
I am sorry
« Opened on June 12, 2013, 03:54:42 AM »
I am sorry for the mistake I have made by advertising another server "FamZ". I had completely forgotten about the rule of advertising, I will reread the rules In depth and I will not repeat this mistake. My only excuse is that I had forgotten. I was banned for telling someone about another server similar to "FamZ" due to the fact of "FamZ" not being updated yet. My ban I am assuming is permanent because I was informed by a close friend of mine.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: I am sorry
« Reply #1 on June 12, 2013, 04:32:45 AM »
You didnt forget as you stated to that other player you arent allowed. The filter blocked it and you continued to try until you gave up and told the person to check the server website or to google it. Want to try your plea again?

Offline robstoysoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 12, 2013, 07:37:27 AM »
I am sorry about that, forgot about that information. I had forgotten about the rule until the warning popped up then I tried to get around it so I could give this guy information on a server that he may enjoy, such as ghost craft and wasted, factions, and MineZ. I am sorry if I didn't give the full story I accidentally left out that piece of information. I have learned my lesson to abide by all the rules and stop after given a warning.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 12, 2013, 09:21:55 PM »
I'm going to let it slide this time, next time you will be permanently banned, and just fyi we don't tolerate such excuses as "I forgot" or "I didn't know the rules" etc, so next time be careful as to what you do and make sure to read the rules. See you in game.