Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Plea For Teh Lone1y Hermit  (Read 2929 times)

Offline TheLone1yHermit

• Bit of a Hermit, Hermits United.
    • View Profile
Ban Plea For Teh Lone1y Hermit
« Opened on June 21, 2013, 11:12:36 PM (Edited June 22, 2013, 12:41:13 AM) »
Hello, I am TheLone1yHermit.  I have been banned, but the thing is, I don't know why.  When I try to log in, it just reads that I'm banned and please plea to the forums to be unbanned, no reason can be found.  I'm not trying to argue what I have done wrong, I have read the exemplary ban plea, but I can't apologize for something that I don't remember doing.  But I do love the server and had a wonderful time building and playing with friends.  If I had done something to be an annoyance, I'm sorry.  I would love to start playing again and start a new, refresh myself with all my friends waiting for me to jump back in from my mysterious disappearance!  So I hope this plea works, and that you guys do forgive me, for whatever I have done to disappoint anyone or cause them any discomfort...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!  ;D   
Bit of a Hermit,  Hermits United.  WE meet up, every ten years, swap stories about caves.  It's good fun.  For a Hermit.

Offline TheLone1yHermit

• View Profile
Re: Ban Plea For Teh Lone1y Hermit
« Reply #1 on June 21, 2013, 11:37:28 PM »
By the way, I'm not female, I remember applying male as the option granted, but somehow it was changed to female, if anyone could help on changing that as well   ;)  I'd be extremely grateful!

P.S.  I love the verification keys  ;D  Naming all of the blocks to make sure you're a true minecraftian
Bit of a Hermit,  Hermits United.  WE meet up, every ten years, swap stories about caves.  It's good fun.  For a Hermit.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on June 22, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

You were banned for placing a sign with very inappropriate language on it in front of the home of one of our moderators. You knew this was a family friendly server. Your sign and the language on it was completely unacceptable. You claim you do not even know what you did wrong.  As such,  I feel it would be inappropriate of me to remove your ban at this time.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 22, 2013, 05:01:43 PM »
* bknysnake agrees with the above post

Offline TheLone1yHermit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 22, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »
Ah, I see and am not totally surprised toward this action, which means my own humor has been the cause of my own downfall, but I do only remember placing two signs, may I ask what this sign had said?  If not, Then I will take the wasted time that I had taken from you to apologize for this action, and again I am sorry for the disturbance and discomfort I may have caused.  But all the same, I do wish to join you and my fellow Minecraft/Famcraft dwellers in the endeavor to build something completely royal and majestic!  But only if you will have me, and that I am once again welcome to your servers.  In the past, I realize I had not taken these rules to heart, and indeed this was a mistake!  For, now my Minecraft experience has recently become something dull.  I only really play on two separate servers, MCSG and Famcraft.  Being deprived of one which my fellow Minecrafters spend half their time on, had been somewhat of a devastation!  And also the deprivation of being able to gather my own resources and build something colossal of my own had also been tragic!  So, whatever your decision may be, I shall respect it and deal with the worst as it might come.  I do not deny the fact that the sign was placed by me, and I take full responsibility.  The punishment I deserve granted from you admins/moderators, are sufficient for whatever it may be.  Just know, I am deeply sorry, and hope you forgive my dastardly crimes, and that someday you might look back on this and say, "Oh that Hermit, he was such a jokester!  Shame he had to be such a jerk!"  And laugh in my memory!  Thank you forums of Famcraft, Thanks yous fer havin dis Lone1y Hermit!  ;)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 23, 2013, 12:49:35 AM »
 Thank you for understanding our decision not to remove this ban at this time.

Offline TheLone1yHermit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on June 24, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »
May I ask if I will ever be able to join you, my friends or anyone else on these servers again?  I've been pondering whether or not everyone has just brushed me off their shoulders and had forgotten about my plea...  I do not know what to think or do about it other than patiently wait.  Is it okay if I ask for answers?  Or should I just forget about my chances and grieve over a tremendous loss?  Again, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :-X

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on June 24, 2013, 11:26:21 PM »
 We have responded to your plea multiple times. We have made it clear that you are not welcome back on this server.

Please feel free to plea again in 30 days. At that time, we will review your plea and consider the options.