Famcraft

Author Topic: Kleptosporia unban request  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Kleptosporia

• Add me on Steam!: Kleptosporia
    • View Profile
Kleptosporia unban request
« Opened on June 29, 2013, 09:32:16 PM »
I was permanently banned I believe for saying "lmao" a lot, or the varient "lmbo" (laugh my butt off), so sorry for laughing :(
Albeit, I know I only accidentally said "lmao" in public chat either once or twice, but the rest of the times, I said it in my clan chat, so I was only trying to communicate to my friends. I'm aware you have younger players and I don't swear at all in public chat, but I laugh a lot when something funny happens.
Thanks for considering this, hope to get a response soon.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Kleptosporia unban request
« Reply #1 on June 29, 2013, 10:16:22 PM »
"lmao" is an abbreviation containing a swear word, it's most definitely not allowed here on Famcraft.

You were banned not only for the reasons you said, but also the religious outbursts, repeated avoidance of the swear filter, non-english words, and talking about alcohol.

You need to very careful about what you say here. We have very young players here, and we will not tolerate exposing them to such chat, even if it's just "playing around"

I have lifted your ban, but please be careful with your chat, both in private and public.

We hope to see you on the server soon.

Offline Kleptosporia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 29, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
the religious outbursts ... non-english words, and talking about alcohol.

What did I say?

Offline Kleptosporia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 29, 2013, 10:35:02 PM »
Also I would've liked a warning or two if I said something distasteful instead of coming back from vacation to find out I'm banned. I wasn't aware some things I said weren't allowed. And I don't mean to sound rude or like a smart aleck, but some of the banned words/filters are a little ridiculous. Thanks anyway for checking it out.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 30, 2013, 01:53:13 AM »
00:04:16 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) praise jesus (religious)

00:20:45 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) danke (non-english)

00:44:09 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) gracias (non-english)

00:46:52 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) where has the rum gone (talking about alcohol)

01:48:08 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) Is that the guy
01:48:11 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) IS THAT THE GUY (purposeful caps)

02:01:35 <FamCraftIRC> (Kleptosporia) Holy christ (religious)

These are some of the not good things that you said in the span of two hours.

The rules are on the wall at spawn, they are at /rules, and they are in the book that you get when you join the server and when you do "/rulebooks rules". There is no reason for you to not know that these things are not allowed.

If you feel like you can not abide by our rules on Famcraft, perhaps it's not the place for you, because if you break them you will not be allowed to stay.