Famcraft

Author Topic: unban plea  (Read 2094 times)

Offline SirDerpinStein

• View Profile
unban plea
« Opened on July 01, 2013, 05:26:49 AM »
I'm sorry for speaking Spanish on the server. When I logged onto the server I saw that there were only 7 people on at 2:30 a.m and I was in a skype call with my friends and my skype crashed so i thought it was o.k as long as it did not affect the game play of another person. I just wanted to tell my friend that his mother , whom i met earlier today, was nice and very pretty. I did not mean to cause any trouble on the server. I'm sorry for assuming that since there were so little people on, it was o.k to say 1 sentence. I guess I was wrong and that other languages are truly not appreciated on the server. I apologize for speaking Spanish and I understand my mistake. I won't speak Spanish on this server again because I understand that it is not right for me to use such inappropriate messages. I will also not complement my friend's mother as it is also an inappropriate message. Thus, I truly do apologize if my complement to my friend's mother offended anyone. I did not mean to offend anyone by speaking Spanish. I guess English is superior to Spanish on this server.

Offline SirDerpinStein

• View Profile
Re: unban plea
« Reply #1 on July 01, 2013, 05:56:41 AM »
Oh and i would also like to ask about laggy issues. Like when I went to gather sand, i sometimes lag a bit. Is the lag the problem with my computer? Do i have to change my settings such as the rendering distance ?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: unban plea
« Reply #2 on July 01, 2013, 08:04:27 PM »
 Thank you for your plea. You have been unbanned. We welcome you back to the server.
 Sorry to hear you were experiencing some lag. The server is very stable and we see  very little actual server lag.
 If you are doing other things on your computer like downloading something, or even running other programs, sometimes it can cause lower fps for you.