Famcraft

Author Topic: I'm Back To Plea Once More!  (Read 2609 times)

Offline TheLone1yHermit

• Bit of a Hermit, Hermits United.
    • View Profile
I'm Back To Plea Once More!
« Opened on July 29, 2013, 11:48:27 PM (Edited July 29, 2013, 11:50:28 PM) »
Hello again, Famcraft Forums.  I'm back to plea again for the disturbances I had caused with a single sign toward a moderator.  To the moderator who this was directed toward, I want to express my deepest apologies for insulting you in a tremendous way.  If you'd like, for a period of time, I'd be your loyal slave and gather, build, or feed you with my cleansed hands, to make up for the feelings I had damaged.  And perhaps after all is forgiven, if I'm forgiven, we can become great associates!  ;)  But I'm definitely itching to become apart of this friendly community once again!  Only this time, I'd choose my actions more carefully and not let my humor get the best of me.  I hope you take my plea into consideration just this last time, and give me one last simple answer to let me know whether or not I am still welcome among you.  Whatever the decision, again, I will respect and abide by your choice and judgement.  If I am not well spoken, and you do not think I have covered everything of this permanent ban, please notify me so that I may construct a new plea and a better apology.  Thank you guys, and again, I LOVE YOU!   :-*
Bit of a Hermit,  Hermits United.  WE meet up, every ten years, swap stories about caves.  It's good fun.  For a Hermit.

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Back To Plea Once More!
« Reply #1 on July 30, 2013, 05:01:20 AM »
Your plea has been reviewed by our FamStaff team and found to be sincere.  Thank you for taking the time to thoughtfully type out a plea. You will be unbanned at this time. Please remember though you are being unbanned you will still be watched. At any time staff finds you breaking a rule you can or will get permabanned no chance of plea. Thanks again and welcome back!
๏_๏

Offline TheLone1yHermit

• Bit of a Hermit, Hermits United.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 30, 2013, 04:22:48 PM (Edited July 30, 2013, 04:27:31 PM) »
Thanks yous.  :)  Truly sorry for the inconvenience, and promise you, that this behavior shall never reappear to devastate another individual.  I will not let you down!  Thank you again for your generosity, I'm absolutely delighted to join you and my friends again on this wonderful server!  See you out there  ;D

So glad I no has to server hunt  :P

P.S.  I was completely serious serving the one moderator I had hurt.  If you could notify him, so that I could perhaps make amends by providing him with services for a period of time...

Bit of a Hermit,  Hermits United.  WE meet up, every ten years, swap stories about caves.  It's good fun.  For a Hermit.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 30, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »
That is not necessary, lets forget the past and work on a better future :)