Famcraft

Author Topic: I had Only Been on the server for 4 min :( and would like to be unbanned  (Read 2109 times)

brecert

I had Only Been on the server for 4 min :( and would like to be unbanned
« Opened on July 30, 2013, 06:47:07 PM (Edited July 30, 2013, 07:08:26 PM) »
I would like to be unbanned because
#1. I flew by accident when under water it was an accident i have the mod installed for a server that allows flying I will try my best to keep it under controll
#2 I should not have been banned because I had only been on the server 4 min and (Btw But it is kind of confusing for the rules at spawn) I did not read the rules if i am unbanned i will read the rules all of them and well follow them
#3 I do not know how long the ban is i was not warned or told how long...

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
 Thank you for taking the time to plea, and for being honest in parts of your plea. I am aware you did not read the rules, and I would like to make certain that you do read them when you return to the server. They are not confusing or difficult to understand at all if you will take the time to slow down and read them.

It is completely fair to be banned within 4 minutes of joining a server when you neglect to read the rules, and instantly begin breaking them.

We did make an effort to talk with you about this, and let you know you were being banned, however, you were not exactly receptive to conversation.

[18:15] <+FamCraftIRC> (09brecert1) Do not call me a hacker  (Not the best way to enter a new server)

01[18:31] <RubensCherub> [18:19] <+FamCraftIRC> (071SrMod07: SuperNova_21) brecert, if you read the rules you would know flying is not allowed.
01[18:31] <RubensCherub> [18:19] <+FamCraftIRC> (09brecert1) Im not flying :P
01[18:31] <RubensCherub> [18:20] <+FamCraftIRC> (071SrMod07: SuperNova_21) So you say you aren't flying?
01[18:31] <RubensCherub> [18:20] <+FamCraftIRC> (09brecert1) Yes
(Being dishonest never helps in these situations.)

01[18:32] <RubensCherub> [18:23] <+FamCraftIRC> (09brecert1) Yes :P... this is just like *****craft but without plugins :P  (We do not allow mention of other server names/ips here)

01[18:32] <RubensCherub> [18:24] <+FamCraftIRC> (05JrAdmin: RubensCherub1) brecert
01[18:32] <RubensCherub> [18:24] <+FamCraftIRC> (09brecert1) LOLOLOLOL
(Here is where you might have been informed you were being banned. Seeing you were not interested in discussing it, you were simply banned.)

We do not allow any mods that allow any player advantages such as flying or xray. We do allow Optifine and Rei's mipmap.

If you are seen flying again, or breaking any other rule, you will be banned with no chance of a plea.

Please make sure you read the rules at spawn when you rejoin. We look forward to seeing you on the server. Hopefully things will go better this time.