Famcraft

Author Topic: all ye banned pls make a ple on tis!  (Read 3257 times)

Offline xXluv_@_lolZXx

• View Profile
all ye banned pls make a ple on tis!
« Opened on July 30, 2013, 11:20:11 PM »
UNBAN me I DIDNT DO ANYTHING. you can ask exp and nova. THEY ALREADY KNOW

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: all ye banned pls make a ple on tis!
« Reply #1 on July 30, 2013, 11:36:25 PM »
<FamCraftIRC> (XxLuV_anD_lolZxX) sure they grieved, i grieved too and nova knows, u dont see me banned
<FamCraftIRC> (XxLuV_anD_lolZxX) i did grieve and nova knows it talk to him

You admitted to griefing. We know you griefed. What do you mean you did not do anything?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 30, 2013, 11:40:31 PM »
You were killed and banned for greifing reece, the player forgave you and that was that, you decided to log on today and brag about how you don't get banned for grefing, so I decided to send you to jail and kill you a few times then ban you. We always knew you griefed, we were just letting it slide cause the player you griefed was forgiving you and didn't want you banned.

You then proceeded and tried to use "oh and this is suppose to be family friendly" my response to that is, you are correct and you don't seem to be the type of player to play by the rules so I removed you from the server to keep our server family friendly. I purposely killed you so you can lose your items if staff were to vote to unban you. I won't allow your behavior on my server, and let alone brag about getting away with something because a player decided to forgive you. Try doing a better plea and staff may consider unbanning you, but no promises.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 30, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »
also don't report a post to admin if it isn't breaking any rules, next time your post will be deleted and your account on forums will be banned.

Offline xXluv_@_lolZXx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on July 30, 2013, 11:53:57 PM »
ok.

#1 im sorry for griefing, i hope you exept this. with all respect i did not know i was bragging and, i was just trying to help my friends, they were banned this morning and they dont know why.

#2 i didnt know you knew about my grieving. i wasnt trying to brag i was trying to make a point so you would see why i think my friends be unbanned.

i hope this can help.

Offline xXluv_@_lolZXx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on July 31, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »
Optimal raccoon has been banned for (i believe) saying "thats wat she said" twice. he told me that was the one and only time he was perm banned.he has been banned for a month now and has been trying to get unbanned, unfortunately he has forgotten his password so i let him use mine to say this

"i have learned my lesson and m extremely sry for wat i did, i hope to be unbanned and given a second chance "

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on July 31, 2013, 12:13:42 AM »
first of all, he can reset his email if he forgot it and do his own plea. Second you were forgiven by the person who you griefed and asked that you didn't get banned, in situations like this we tend to listen to the player affected, you continued to repeat that you greifed, everyone knew it and you weren't banned, Your case with your friends case are 2 totally different cases and you shouldn't try to compare them to try to get them unbanned. I'll leave your ban upon staff to see if they'd like to see you unbanned.

Offline xXluv_@_lolZXx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on July 31, 2013, 12:17:34 AM »
ok, im very sry i am only as strong as my word 

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #8 on August 02, 2013, 04:29:49 PM »

Thank you for taking the time to plea here. Bk has generously allowed the staff to decide if you should be allowed to return.

After reviewing your plea, the information surrounding your ban, and speaking with Nova personally, we have decided to pardon your ban so you can return to the server.

I want to make a few things very clear.

This is a NO griefing server. Breaking any block, without permission, on any structure you did not create is griefing.

The ONLY reason you were not banned at the time your grief was reported is because the player you griefed was your friend, and she chose to forgive you.

You were not excused from the ban you deserved as a favor from the staff, or because griefing is acceptable here- it's not.

You were ONLY allowed to continue without a tempban because you were forgiven by the victim.

If you grief again, regardless of who forgives you, you will be banned.

Also, You can not plea for your friends. Please do not ask about their bans in game again.

Most banned players have the right to plea here on the forum, just like you did.

We review each plea and pardon the player or deny the plea on a case by case basis. There is nothing another player can say or do to influence our decisions as they are based on the facts and proof of each individual ban.

I will pardon you now, and we look forward to seeing you back on the server.