Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban me and sulk 2nd try  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Spike1pm

• View Profile
Unban me and sulk 2nd try
« Opened on August 09, 2013, 05:14:06 PM (Edited August 09, 2013, 06:22:06 PM) »
me and sulk are very sorry about breaking the glass and I will make more glass and fix it
I was gonna make glass and put it back but I forgot to put it back and sulk was telling me and he will make more glass
It was temporarly and it was 2 days and now IT IS 4 DAYS WHY TELL ME

and my IGN is Spike1pm
and sulk's is sulk45

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Unban me and sulk 2nd try
« Reply #1 on August 09, 2013, 06:22:59 PM »
 I told you  NOT to post polls here.

Your ban has been extended to 5 days now.

You joined irc repeatedly, which you are not allowed to do when banned. You used a different name, thinking we would not know it was you. You were told repeatedly to use your in game name, and you did not.

You messaged me personally on irc, pretending to be someone else and asking for "Spike" to be unbanned.

You messaged other staff members.

This harassing behavior will not get you pardoned early. Do not post another plea as it will not be accepted. You will need to wait out your 5 day ban.

Offline Spike1pm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 09, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
Ruben can I say one more thing?

Offline Spike1pm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 09, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
Why couldn't I plea? I thought everyone could plea after they get banned and the others said I could why couldn't I?

Offline Spike1pm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on August 09, 2013, 06:56:59 PM (Edited August 09, 2013, 07:01:58 PM) »
I know I went on the irc and mesaged you to LOOK at my plea NOT unban me and other to do the same so i can atleast get a yes you can get unbanned or no wait out your time and using the other name I was just joking and I wanted to be able to get on and talk and atleast talk to the peeps because I love the server but I might change my mind because the family friendly part is ok but the friendly part is not that good when you get banned and plea and I am new to the minecraft servers but I don't know somethings ok I am not the smartest person and please don't get offened by this I am just getting this off my chest ok thanks for reading

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #5 on August 09, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
 We are done here Spike. If you continue to post, I will ban you from the forum for the next 5 days, as well.

[17:48] <Mobile_guy> Hey can you look at this Spike1pm guys reply I really think he should be unbanned
[17:48] <Mobile_guy> Just me
[17:48] <Mobile_guy> I think it is nice and and great

Offline Spike1pm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on August 09, 2013, 07:02:34 PM »
ok I understand I won't