Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be Unbanned.  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Darkdemon891O

• haha, look out!
    • View Profile
Plea To Be Unbanned.
« Opened on August 24, 2013, 04:03:29 PM (Edited August 24, 2013, 04:07:21 PM) »
Hello. thank you for the right to plea and get this whole mess solved.

The first thing i want to say about the incident is that the area is reset, and any disturbances have been fixed.
While it is fixed, i am admitting to the removal of the glass panes of the house and them being replaced with doors.
i now realize that was a bad thing to do, and before i got banned i did put the panes back.
i want to take this opportunity to apologize. what i did was wrong and it wont happen again.
if i was to be unbanned, i will not do anything inappropriate like this again.
thank you for taking the time to read the plea. i hope i can be unbanned so that i can survive and have fun without
doing inappropriate things in the future.
Darkdemon8910

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea To Be Unbanned.
« Reply #1 on August 24, 2013, 05:51:03 PM »

Thank you for taking the time to plea.

A lot of random damage was reported in the area, including a removed beacon, and random holes all around. Yes, the area was repaired, but we do not roll back damage without banning the offender in these situations.

You are currently tempbanned for 3 days. Would you like to add any other information to your plea?

Offline Darkdemon891O

• haha, look out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 24, 2013, 07:20:41 PM »
The beacon was removed and moved requested by LilPigletJr. The multiple holes were also requested by LilPigletJr as I was removing sand hills and sandstone ect.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on August 24, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »
 I have spoken with lilpigletjr and he has confirmed this. I am removing the ban right now. So sorry for the misunderstanding.