Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be unbanned for hacks  (Read 2113 times)

Offline fsxdrew

• View Profile
Plea To Be unbanned for hacks
« Opened on August 24, 2013, 05:22:30 PM (Edited August 24, 2013, 05:27:18 PM) »
Ok so I just joined the server to play with my clan buddies and so a helper helps me out and tells me where to go. Then I go a little out into the wild and mine straight down then i hit a abandoned mine. Then I went around made a crafting table and a furnace then made a iron picaxe after i found some iron with the wood that i found from the mine shaft. Then I went down through the mine and found some lava with DIAMONDS STICKING OUT OF THE GROUND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. Then I mined and took it. Then I was running out of food so I /spawn'ed. Then some guy in chat said "hey fsxdrew" I said "what" "yea" and then he banned me for "hacks".

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Plea To Be unbanned for hacks
« Reply #1 on August 24, 2013, 05:27:58 PM »
Edited for language. You should have read the rules when you joined, they mention that this is a family friendly server, and that there is no swearing?

Offline fsxdrew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 24, 2013, 05:29:11 PM (Edited August 24, 2013, 05:31:23 PM) »
Ok, Im sorry. Im banned for hacking not swearing. And Im sorry for finding diamonds within the first 20 minutes of minecraft survival.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on August 24, 2013, 07:57:49 PM »
 You have been pardoned based on our conversation along with the video of the flying/speed hacking. I believe the video showed some pretty bad lag that looked like speed hacking.
 Welcome back to the server. I hope you will enjoy your time here.