Famcraft

Author Topic: Can I please be unbanned  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Minecraft32003

• View Profile
Can I please be unbanned
« Opened on September 20, 2013, 09:46:00 PM »
 In the cielo base it took some heads off the wall and it was supposed to be a joke I am sorry. May I please be unbanned 
And I'm sorry I might not of filled the top out right and I understand that I did someting wrong I'm sorry

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Can I please be unbanned
« Reply #1 on September 20, 2013, 10:36:38 PM »
Minecraft32003,  </3

I need you to be very, very honest when you plea.

You know what really happened, and so do I.

You reported a big grief at the clan home. I came to see it. When I arrived there was damage everywhere. Boards missing from the floors and the walls. Things broken all over.

We have special tools here that record what happens to every block. These tools told me you were the one who griefed my clan home.

This made me very sad, but I was willing to discuss it with you. When I told you I knew it was you- you left the game without talking to me. I understand you may have felt embarrassed to be caught, but having an honest conversation would have helped a lot.

Honesty is very important in all of life. An apology can not be real without it.

I have a lot of confidence in you. It may be hard to do, but I believe you can post a sincere plea here for us.

Please think about what you have done, and post an honest plea or you will need to wait until your time is up on the ban. Either way, if you ever grief here again, you will be permanently banned.

You and I discussed griefing before this happened, remember? You griefed on the creative server, and you promised me you would never grief again. Please remember that promise when you return.

Offline Minecraft32003

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 20, 2013, 10:51:24 PM »
I am sorry for what I did RubensCherub and I understand and this time I promise I will never raid and ill keep it this time I swear I am so very sorry and ill wait till the times up because I understand what I did was wrong and I'm very very sorry ill never do I again.  And I understand every thing you said when you responded and I understand now that what I did was wrong and I should of added those things to my plea.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on September 20, 2013, 10:56:24 PM »
<3 Thank you. This is what I wanted to see. Thank you for being honest, and for understanding why what you did was wrong. I will lift your ban now, so you can come play. Please follow all the rules this time. Make me proud!  <33

Offline Minecraft32003

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on September 20, 2013, 10:57:13 PM »
And I hope to become member of clan so I can help build and makeup for what I did

Offline Minecraft32003

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on September 20, 2013, 10:59:18 PM »
Thank you but if you don't want to ill wait I understand what I did was wrong and I deserve punishment