Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned forever  (Read 2343 times)

Offline GEAR_KARIZMA

• View Profile
Banned forever
« Opened on October 09, 2013, 03:01:23 AM (Edited October 09, 2013, 03:24:59 AM) »
I went to join the server today and received a message saying 'you have been banned, go grief elsewhere'.
I did grief, but now I realise I misread the sign on the rules board. I came here to check the rules and noticed it said 'No griefing' but when I read it in-game I thought it said 'you can only grief in the wild'. If I can be unbanned, I'll replace the blocks as I still have them in my inventory and do anything else you'd like me to do. I only found the server yesterday and I was really enjoying it. I am sincerely sorry and promise it shall not happen again. Additionally, if you choose to unban me, my username is gear_karizma

Please forgive me,
Fletcher.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Banned forever
« Reply #1 on October 12, 2013, 01:36:01 PM »
When people join our server and purposefully completely remove another player's home from the map, we know they have nothing by negative intentions in their heart toward other players. Instead of joining a server and griefing before realizing you like the server, perhaps you should try joining a server and NOT griefing until you realize you don't like the server.

Please find another server to play on.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline GEAR_KARIZMA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 13, 2013, 07:05:17 AM »
When people join our server and purposefully completely remove another player's home from the map, we know they have nothing by negative intentions in their heart toward other players. Instead of joining a server and griefing before realizing you like the server, perhaps you should try joining a server and NOT griefing until you realize you don't like the server.

Please find another server to play on.
I did not have bad intentions towards other players. I liked everyone on the server, and the staff are really kind and welcoming, I especially liked the one who gave me a tour (I cannot remember his name). It was a simple misunderstanding. Over the past few weeks I've spent hours trawling the Internet to try and find a decent server that uses jobs. This is the only one I could find. Please, I beg you to reconsider. Also, I realised I liked server before griefing - sorry that wasn't clear.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 17, 2013, 11:28:29 PM »
We've accepted your plea and unbanned you. Please read the rules again at spawn and refer to your guide book. Ask a mod for another book if you need one. At the first evidence of additional griefing, you'll be banned with no chance of another plea.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline GEAR_KARIZMA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on October 19, 2013, 07:40:43 AM »
We've accepted your plea and unbanned you. Please read the rules again at spawn and refer to your guide book. Ask a mod for another book if you need one. At the first evidence of additional griefing, you'll be banned with no chance of another plea.
Thank you so much!