Famcraft

Author Topic: Halloween Famcraft Ghost stories  (Read 1754 times)

Offline zRise

• Rise Up - Because Im Never Gonna Fall
    • View Profile
Halloween Famcraft Ghost stories
« Opened on October 21, 2013, 10:52:39 AM »
Whats Halloween without a little story telling  :) so my mission to you the beautiful players of famcraft is to tell your scariest famcraft ghost stories or generally a point in famcraft that freaked you out.

happy Halloween Everyone :)

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
Re: Halloween Famcraft Ghost stories
« Reply #1 on October 21, 2013, 02:40:13 PM »
I didn't make it obviously but I think any true famcrafter should know this story...

https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,211.msg786.html#msg786
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Mallard03

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 22, 2013, 05:08:31 AM »
The story of plenary: a famcraft horror story. The year was 1848, there was a man named plenary, who lived at famcraft. He was a miner at the cielo mines, there was more people and also army men who lived there, he had a happy life. But, one day while plenary was mining, the mine alarm sounded. Everyone ran out. Plenary ran out but then, the gravel landed on him. After that he was badly injured and also blood marks on the knees, face and everywhere else. They carried plenary to his tomb, where it was garded by army men. One night, there was a noise coming from it. There was 12 army men down at the paths. But then, there was a loud scream! It ws one of the army men, that was killed. The others looked at the army man. But then a shadow came rushing by! Standing behind the army men, was plenary with the blood marks and with white eyes! They tried to run away. But plenary got them! And since then plenary haunted the areas he used to be while he was a man. And look out for plenary.

Offline Mallard03

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 22, 2013, 05:10:36 AM »
Please read it now.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #4 on October 22, 2013, 04:56:00 PM »
This is the story of my encounter with Plenary!

This happened quite recently actually.

I was sitting "AFK" at the iron spawners getting money, you know, the usual, when boysandghoules starts freaking out that she had found the "death pit" at spawn. I started sending teleport request to her and finally she accepted.

(This proved to be a very exciting night)

When I saw what she was talking about, I was personally a bit disappointed. It was just a ravine coated with netherbrick, lava, coal blocks, and cobwebs, I would describe it as his house because it had a bed and a table for making potions and such. I looked around a bit and saw the normal signs about killing bk, taking over the server, a list of people to smite and such.

So I decided to find out exactly how she got in here anyway.

While I was exploring, I came to a fork in the tunnel and went left, I arrived at a dead end and...

(This is where it gets interesting)

... when I turned around I caught a glimpse of Plenary walking through me and I was looking around to make sure i was just hallucinating, but when I looked at the dead end of the tunnel, I saw him looking straight into my soul!!

I completely lost it...  I was screaming my head off on mumble and those on there can vouch for that. I kept running in complete circles and didn't know where I was going. I finally composed myself and looked around once and he was gone... for now...

I decided it was high time to get the heck out of there. I went back to the fork in the road and took the path on the right this time. I got out and then went back in, curiosity had overridden my fear.

When I got back to the fork in the tunnel, Diamondhero8 told me to turn around in chat...

I did...

and when i did...

I saw him again!!! This time I didn't run, I didn't hide, This time I was smart enough to get a screenshot.

After that, Plenary smited us to death a couple of times and the excitement was over.

The next day, I went back there and when I looked at the his list of people smite, there was only one person on the list...
ME.

(LOL that last line was fake.)

Although that story was true, i have a feeling that on October 31st, Halloween, there are gonna be a lot more people with those kind of stories

* vespamartio laughs maniacally!!!
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis