Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea To Be Unbanned  (Read 2977 times)

Offline zRise

• Rise Up - Because Im Never Gonna Fall
    • View Profile
Plea To Be Unbanned
« Opened on October 27, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
I was playing famcraft all day to day (Maybe about 5 hours) when Luke_Bruck placed me into a private chat channel to ask me a few questions, one of them being if i use any type of mods and specifically a mod that would allow me top fly, naturally i responded no as to be completely i have no idea how to install mods since the new launcher was released to minecraft and have little interest in modding my minecraft experience beyond making myself able to use mob spawners in my creative builds.

Anyway back to the point; after mine and Lukes conversation concluded about 50 mins passed when me and my brother were both disconnected from the server due to our broadband being highly limited due to the storm warnings in the UK, this meant i had to wait about 20-30 mins before being able to relog into minecraft online, when i did i was extremely surprised to be greeted by a message saying "banned: *Fly Hacking is against our rules - Make a plea at www.Famcraft.com"

to be honest i have no idea why i have been ban as i cannot begin to imagine where these accusations have come from.

i understand this is not the only plea you will need to read and review today but i hope this is resolved quickly as i have invested much time and money into this server.

Yours Faithfully
                        Kurt (zRise)

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: Plea To Be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on October 27, 2013, 11:51:12 AM »
I was playing famcraft all day to day (Maybe about 5 hours) when Luke_Bruck placed me into a private chat channel to ask me a few questions, one of them being if i use any type of mods and specifically a mod that would allow me top fly, naturally i responded no as to be completely i have no idea how to install mods since the new launcher was released to minecraft and have little interest in modding my minecraft experience beyond making myself able to use mob spawners in my creative builds.

Anyway back to the point; after mine and Lukes conversation concluded about 50 mins passed when me and my brother were both disconnected from the server due to our broadband being highly limited due to the storm warnings in the UK, this meant i had to wait about 20-30 mins before being able to relog into minecraft online, when i did i was extremely surprised to be greeted by a message saying "banned: *Fly Hacking is against our rules - Make a plea at www.Famcraft.com"

to be honest i have no idea why i have been ban as i cannot begin to imagine where these accusations have come from.

i understand this is not the only plea you will need to read and review today but i hope this is resolved quickly as i have invested much time and money into this server.

Yours Faithfully
                        Kurt (zRise)

When we ask players to plea, we expect that they will be honest, and own up to the mistake that got them banned in the first place. We've got video evidence of you walking around your base, jumping up to the ceiling, flying around on the ceiling for a bit while you made your way over to a chest, crouched down so you could slowly land, and then finally accessed the chest once you were on the ground again.

If you can not be honest with us, your chances of getting unbanned will be zero. Please try again.

Offline zRise

• Rise Up - Because Im Never Gonna Fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 27, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »
Fine i accept the fact that i have been caught out using mods, i use the fly mod to aid me in completing builds, i accept the fact that is is a violation of the rules, i am sorry and this will never happen again if you decide to give me another chance and let me back on the server.

Yours Faithfully
                        Kurt (zRise)

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 27, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
We've received your plea. We will give you a response within 3 days.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on October 30, 2013, 10:51:30 PM »
Due to your attitude when you were caught, due to you using your brother's account, and due to your lies in your plea, you will not be allowed back to play on Famcraft..

Good luck finding another server that allows flying.