Famcraft

Author Topic: What are your Holiday plans?  (Read 2670 times)

Offline BretBuscus

• Add me on Xbox Live or Steam! BretBuscus! Wheeeew!
    • View Profile
What are your Holiday plans?
« Opened on December 06, 2013, 08:32:39 PM »
This holiday season, I'll be spending Christmas at home. My family will be coming over to eat Christmas supper at my house, and we'll be doing the gift giving at our house too. I can't wait for the perogies... lol. What does your family do around this holiday season? What kind of traditions do you have? I'd love to know! :D

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
Re: What are your Holiday plans?
« Reply #1 on December 06, 2013, 08:46:20 PM »
Well, on Christmas Eve we go down to my aunt's house which is in NJ (I live in PA) because we won't be able to see each other on Christmas day. We have a usual big Christmas meal and then we get to open some gifts before Christmas day :O . Then we go back to my house and go to bed. Wake up and it's Christmas day. My older brother will stay over so he'll be here Christmas morning. We open gifts then we are off to mess with the stuff we got. Later on in the day we go to different relatives houses and open more gifts. Now for dinner, we pick a host, which is usually my household :P Then we have another BIG dinner. It usually consists of ham and rice (or homemade baked mac n' cheese for an alternative). So yeah... that's my holiday.

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]

Offline Gedude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 06, 2013, 08:48:47 PM »
Same thing I do every night, Bret. Try and take over Famcraft
Cielo Gedude: I'm on the edggee
Cielo Gedude: Of glorryy
Gedude hit the ground too hard

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
  • The Majestic Builder of Famcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on December 06, 2013, 09:00:30 PM »
Well, on Christmas Eve we go down to my aunt's house which is in NJ (I live in PA) because we won't be able to see each other on Christmas day. We have a usual big Christmas meal and then we get to open some gifts before Christmas day :O . Then we go back to my house and go to bed. Wake up and it's Christmas day. My older brother will stay over so he'll be here Christmas morning. We open gifts then we are off to mess with the stuff we got. Later on in the day we go to different relatives houses and open more gifts. Now for dinner, we pick a host, which is usually my household :P Then we have another BIG dinner. It usually consists of ham and rice (or homemade baked mac n' cheese for an alternative). So yeah... that's my holiday.

o i live in NJ  :)
"Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #4 on December 06, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »
For a long time now, our tradition has been going to either my cousins house (who lives in the same neighborhood) for the desert and presents, or our house for that. And the other person hosts the big meal (which consists of a bunch of junk food from walmart :P). And, yeah... lol

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on December 07, 2013, 07:04:57 PM »
For a long time our family made gift lists and drew names for who we would buy gifts for. This fell apart when things started getting complicated in the late 90s. You can't just put something on your list anymore and expect someone to get the right thing/version/edition/color/etc. So we devolved to getting gift cards for each other and that went on for a decade until last year. Last year we bought random items and did a "Chinese Christmas". Lots of fun and we're going to do it again this year.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline BretBuscus

• Add me on Xbox Live or Steam! BretBuscus! Wheeeew!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on December 07, 2013, 08:30:56 PM »
For a long time our family made gift lists and drew names for who we would buy gifts for.

That's what my family does. :P I forgot to mention that. xD

Offline RealAndrewH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on December 09, 2013, 06:22:16 PM »
Where in NJ? Me, Hayden and Derk live there.

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on December 09, 2013, 09:52:59 PM »
Its in Burlington County

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]

Offline PixelArtistTavi

• Donator
  • Mew Mao Mew, now go make me a Sammich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on December 09, 2013, 10:17:02 PM »
It depends on whose weekend it is but normally if I'm at my dads then we open presents there and later on head back to my moms place and open there then go to our other relatives houses. (Who ever is hosting the party)

Offline RealAndrewH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on December 10, 2013, 06:02:58 AM »
Its in Burlington County

We live in Bergen