Famcraft

Author Topic: My plea for unbann  (Read 1815 times)

Offline wurtzbacher

• View Profile
My plea for unbann
« Opened on December 07, 2013, 03:06:08 PM »
I would like to start out by admitting my wrong doings. before I was banned, I was in a horribly bad mood, i was trying to ask Chris (i don't know His full name, but he is the man with a captain america skin) if he would like to go on my personal server. when staff told me that i could not advertise different servers, i admit, i got angry, i swore a few times, and i gave said staff attitude, and i was Very, Very wrong for what i did. in result, i was bannned permanetly, and i cried :'( . i have beat my self u for how i treated my family, for this past year i have been looking for a better server, i have never came acrossed one, is why i am here pleading for unbann. i believe that i slipped up, i am human, just like everyone else, i had a problem. i have been banned for a year now, i feel that i have fixed my problem, and i really would love to get back to my very own second family

Sincerely, Wurzbacher

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: My plea for unbann
« Reply #1 on December 08, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea! Your plea seems sincere and we believe you have learned your lesson, so: Welcome back to the server! You have been unbanned, just remember to go over the rules at /spawn when you return just to make sure you understand them. The rules are in-place to protect all the players on the server, so they are important to follow.

We hope to see you back on the server soon!  ;D