Famcraft

Author Topic: Teammate in Ftb (not unleashed)  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Kurby25

• Donator
    • View Profile
Teammate in Ftb (not unleashed)
« Opened on January 04, 2014, 04:09:26 PM »
Hi my name is Niklas As known as Kurby25 And im new at this Ftb thing adn i really would like to have a teammate. I ahev already started up a house there i live adn i have some supplies. But i know nothing about machines and i would hope that someone with some more knowness would like to live with me and we can make a nice base with nice Machine. I mean the FTB2 server that mostly the admins play on.

I really like the machines and i hope i would ahev them someday by my own (and with my team mate if i get one ) :)

Thanks for reading and pls comment below if you would like to team with me. (btw we can be like 3 who live togheder too ) :)
Happy Christmas And New Year! <3

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Teammate in Ftb (not unleashed)
« Reply #1 on January 04, 2014, 05:46:02 PM »
Hi Kurby! Some good places to start to learn about the machines are the wikis:
http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/Feed_The_Beast_Wiki
http://ftbwiki.org/Feed_The_Beast_Wiki
and searches on youtube. Just type in what you want to learn about and start reading or watching tutorial videos.

When you're in the game and asking lots and lots of questions, the other players sometimes get tired of answering when there is already so much information on the wikis and tutorial videos. We like to help fix machines or setups you have started already but we're not very eager to explain things from the very beginning.

Next time you log in and I'm online, you can visit my base and I can show you some basic machines to help get you started.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline Kurby25

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Teammate in Ftb (not unleashed)
« Reply #2 on January 05, 2014, 04:11:06 AM »
Thanks Micah:) i Will
Happy Christmas And New Year! <3