Famcraft

Author Topic: please un-ban me  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Luke1418

• View Profile
please un-ban me
« Opened on January 11, 2014, 05:39:54 AM (Edited January 11, 2014, 09:01:16 AM) »
im sorry for using bad language towards other players and breaking the rules. If you allow me back I will benefit the server so much, I will donate and be loyal. I don't know if my ban is permanent or temporary. I am so sorry and I admit I broke rules by swearing, I will not do it again. :'(
please post if you are considering un-banning me and not ignore please admins

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: please un-ban me
« Reply #1 on January 13, 2014, 01:30:07 AM »
Due to your language and actions directed at other players on the server, we will not be letting you back.

I hope you find another server that lets you be mean to other players, but we will not allow that behavior here.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: please un-ban me
« Reply #2 on January 13, 2014, 02:02:58 AM (Edited January 13, 2014, 08:28:55 AM) »
Absolutely not. The swearing was only a small part of the problem. Your attitude towards other players, and your swearing AT other players is absolutely not acceptable. I'm sure you can find other servers where it is acceptable to act that way, but here, it is not.

Farewell Luke.

can i have i small amount of time to prove myself?
The words I used were not that bad to be honest, I used da** twice and a swear word once. If you don't concider. Giving me time to prove myself can you atleast only ban me for a month or two