Famcraft

Author Topic: Famcraft Return, and I'm Happy!  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Livenow

• View Profile
Famcraft Return, and I'm Happy!
« Opened on January 26, 2014, 11:00:10 AM »
Guys and gals, all those who remember me.... I'm coming back :D!

It's Livenow here and I'm planning to return to famcraft a short 12 hours from when I post this and well, I have wait to be back :D.

I don't know if any of you remember me or remember what I do but, I do some youtube in which I had to take a break from. Now I'm coming back and possibly might record here again and hope to have some fun with everyone :D.

I will also need some test subjects >:D........ Kidding xD, I'll just need someone to help me test and figure out how to get complete good  audio quality via skype. (How I record other people in my episodes so they can be heard).

Questions, comments, concerns, or funny remarks please be sure to leave them here or direct them to that inbox of mine :D.

Have a good one everyone!

~Live_now

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
Re: Famcraft Return, and I'm Happy!
« Reply #1 on January 26, 2014, 01:32:03 PM »
What I do to test and see if my records can hear the skype is I play some music on my computer, then start recording. If the recording can hear the music, it'll be able to hear the people talking too.

Welcome back to Famcraft! :D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on January 26, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »
 Welcome back. Please made sure when you join you do read, and follow every rule. This server is 100% family friendly.

Also, please make sure people know when their voice is being recorded. Please do not in any way link to or mention any youtube channel here that includes swearing, or ip addresses of other servers.

Offline Livenow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on January 26, 2014, 08:11:06 PM »
What I do to test and see if my records can hear the skype is I play some music on my computer, then start recording. If the recording can hear the music, it'll be able to hear the people talking too.

Welcome back to Famcraft! :D

Thank you I'll be sure to use that :)

Offline Livenow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 26, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »
Welcome back. Please made sure when you join you do read, and follow every rule. This server is 100% family friendly.

Also, please make sure people know when their voice is being recorded. Please do not in any way link to or mention any youtube channel here that includes swearing, or ip addresses of other servers.

Thank you for the wb, and I do remember the rules for the complete family friendly server however I don't record without letting people know when they're on recording and asking prior to recording if they'd like to be recorded. However after rejoining today I don't believe that I will be recording on this server. Thank you though for the consideration. Have a great day!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #5 on January 26, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »
 Wonderful! Thank you.  :)

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
  • Home is where my dirt-hut is.
    • View Profile